Oliver on icnewcastle...

GeordieDazzler

He just had to bring up Shearer!

If he thinks Big Al would have scored loads in that game with the kind of crosses Milner and Zoggy were putting in he is even more stupid than I thought. He is an idiot how on earth he keeps his job is just beyond me.

Saw him on SSN before, a complete embarrasment, going on about Roeder not having any money to spend.

Well it is sort of true he didnt have loads to spend, because he had t osell players out of an already small squad, but the fuckin point is its that fat idiots fault for appointing Souness in the first place and chucking so much of OUR money at him to waste on fuckin shite.

Saw him on SSN before, a complete embarrasment, going on about Roeder not having any money to spend.

Well it is sort of true he didnt have loads to spend, because he had t osell players out of an already small squad, but the fuckin point is its that fat idiots fault for appointing Souness in the first place and chucking so much of OUR money at him to waste on fuckin shite.

Maybe so, but for what we spent on Duff & Martins. Pompey bought James, Campbell, Cole, Kanu, Fernandes, Kranjcar, Johnson...and he'd still have change left over.

That video shows that despite "25 years on the United beat" he still knows nowt about the clubs history.

Superb self tucking "For the first time since mickey Quinn Signed in 1988" :roll:  He signed in June 1989 while i was sunning myself in Corfu and me and my mate both said who? ah nah not him! bluebiggrin.gif

^ and we had no natural goalscorer when shearer was out injured for most the season under dalglish, and i suppose after we sold andy cole but before we got in sir les to replace him.

Even after we sold Cole, we still had Kitson. I know he got a lot of stick and was very average, but he still averaged a goal every 3 games for us.

And blinkers on..

Oliver will tow the party line for fear of being out of the loop. That said, there comes a point where what he writes and says is going to differ soooo badly from reality that it will be amusing. Right now it's just annoying.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Anals always been a tit and what hes written has always been laughable; remember" Socrates for Newcastle?"

Guest Knightrider

Can anyone transcribe what he's been saying in that vid for an article we're doing on Oliver and the Chronicle. I have no sound system on my PC.

Thanks.

Need word for word BTW.

Can anyone transcribe what he's been saying in that vid for an article we're doing on Oliver and the Chronicle. I have no sound system on my PC.

Thanks.

Need word for word BTW.

Buy some speakers and a sound card you tight get bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Knightrider

Thanks.

Need word for word BTW.

I'm not spending money on a Windows 98 96ram computer that's about 10 years old. I have my eyes on a canny laptop but I'll probably plump for a desktop one near Xmas.

My own machine is fucked and sitting on my floor. I have all my Mp3s, software, passwords etc. but I can't be spending all that money to get it fixed when I can buy a new one for that.

If I get a nice little tickle I'll get it fixed, until then its this shitty machine with no speaker system.

Thanks.

Need word for word BTW.

I'm not spending money on a Windows 98 96ram computer that's about 10 years old. I have my eyes on a canny laptop but I'll probably plump for a desktop one near Xmas.

My own machine is fucked and sitting on my floor. I have all my Mp3s, software, passwords etc. but I can't be spending all that money to get it fixed when I can buy a new one for that.

If I get a nice little tickle I'll get it fixed, until then its this shitty machine with no speaker system.

http://www.lipreading.org.uk/

:winking: