Other clubs' pre-season friendlies

simmsy10

Bouma has broken his leg :(

You make it sound like it was 2 million people in Sudan who died, he broke his leg, it will heal.

Right yeah, a ":(" connotes to 2 million Sudanese deaths. :thup:

It's always sad to see a footballer break his leg, no matter what. Especially when they're essentially in their prime.

Stoke City beat the poster ^ national team 2-1.

I know.. said that last page , anyway knowing that a side that has Jon Parkin in the starting line-up manged to beat my national isn't that suprising for some reason, at least i won't be expecting anythin the next time we play  :undecided:

Broke his ankle, not his leg.

Wrong, dislocated his ankle actually  :pow:

Feel sorry for him, he never missed one match last season, now hes gonna miss most of them  :thdn:

Bouma was fantastic last season, a real contender for player of the year.

He's a top pro, and it is gutting that this should happen.

I was a couple of rows from the front and had a very good view of what happened. It was one of those moments when everyone gasps and the place goes deadly quiet.

Dislocated, apparently that can be worse than an actual break.

I love it when people throw their toys out of the pram for pretty meaningless things :lol:

That bastard Yorkie, fancy him saying its sad when someone breaks their leg (what was originally stated) when there are people dying all over the world :lol:

I love it when people throw their toys out of the pram for pretty meaningless things :lol:

That bastard Yorkie, fancy him saying its sad when someone breaks their leg (what was originally stated) when there are people dying all over the world :lol:

Reminds me Lee Ryan's comments after 9/11 - "What about whales? They are ignoring animals that are more important. Animals need saving and that's more important.

Watched both Arsenal pre-seasons so far and watching the third now, and if Jack Wilshire doesn't make it at Arsenal eventually, i'll chop off my shlong!

Hes immense, his vision is like watching Fabregas when he gets older and baulks up, hes going to kick ass!

Watched both Arsenal pre-seasons so far and watching the third now, and if Jack Wilshire doesn't make it at Arsenal eventually, i'll chop off my shlong!

Hes immense, his vision is like watching Fabregas when he gets older and baulks up, hes going to kick ass!

English?