Other clubs' pre-season friendlies

simmsy10

Arsenal's line-up tonight just highlights the lack of depth we have. we're struggling to put out a first-choice eleven in friendly games, Arsenal have quite literally put a youth team out and scored double-figures (albeit against poor opposition).

Spurs destroying Norwich 5-1 at the moment, 4 goals for Bent.

With a Man of the Match performance from Giovani Dos Santos playing behind Bent.

Could be an exciting duo that pair

Arsenal's line-up tonight just highlights the lack of depth we have. we're struggling to put out a first-choice eleven in friendly games, Arsenal have quite literally put a youth team out and scored double-figures (albeit against poor opposition).

Nah, i think them useless twats in the first half i could have scored against.

And Wilshire is, looks better than Cesc did at that age, lets hope he becomes the player cesc has!

Anyone see Jose Baxter's goal against Forest the other day? Only just turned 16, I've seen him a few times now and he is the bollocks.

Not sure if it's ok to post the vid? You'll be able to find it on a certain well known video clip site.

Anyone see Jose Baxter's goal against Forest the other day? Only just turned 16, I've seen him a few times now and he is the bollocks.

Not sure if it's ok to post the vid? You'll be able to find it on a certain well known video clip site.

don't overhype it...ran 30yds unchallenged then hit the net from 16yds, whats he like overall ?

don't overhype it...ran 30yds unchallenged then hit the net from 16yds, whats he like overall ?

He's a really good all round player. Very intelligent, good passer, quite tricky. Ideal position is behind the striker. He's been talked about for quite a while now and people are starting to get their first glimpses of what he can do.

In the previous friendly against Preston he hit the post with a nice free kick and put the cross in for our goal.

Anyone else watching the Villarreal - Liverpool game on Sky atm?

Keane started. Bit boring so far.

Switched it off after 15mins. Always forget how cack friendlies actually are in general. Hartlepool was amazing entertainment compared to Doncaster.

:lol:

He was going out with my cousin.

It could be someone completely different. Just remember he was called Jack, he was a highly rated Arsenal youth player and he won a boot contract with Nike which is apparently quite rare for kids at his age.

Local newspaper The Sentinel reported Stoke striker Mama Sidibe going "goal crazy" scoring twice in a 2-0 Friendly win.

Taking the piss out of him a bit hes known notoriously for being a quality palyer who doesnt score!