I feel sick...

Guest Jawesome

Guest Jawesome

I was just settling down with the missus and she wanted me to go get a shave, my razor being in the parents en-suite....

Guest Jawesome

a) how can they ride each other ? Well not at the same time, lol

b) do they know ? Pretty sure, my mams just said goodnight to us both, for the second time in the night

c) what did they say ? fuck all, i legged it soon as i seen them

d) take a camera next time - fuck that!

under no circumstances try and use it as blackmail. one of the young lads at our place thought he could blackmail his dad with a video of his dad dancing to bad manners at a wedding....some weeks later young'un asks his dad ion the club for some beer money or he'd show his dad mates the film...dad replies in front of all young'uns mates "do that and i'll tell your mates about what i had do for your mam to let me take her up the hoop"

I went 24 years without ever walking in on my parents and then it happened twice in six months.  Once on the dryer in my house back home and the other time on my own couch when they thought I was staying late at work.  Horrifying.

I went 24 years without ever walking in on my parents and then it happened twice in six months.  Once on the dryer in my house back home and the other time on my own couch when they thought I was staying late at work.  Horrifying.

On the dryer?! :lol:

Yeah, and it was on.

Yeah, and it was on.

lazy daddy

My parents have only had sex twice. Fact. 

You have just put the most horrific image in my head....

sex while cat killing

(sorry catmag...am in a silly mood and can't help myself)

never caught my parents....i think after my sis and me they didn't think it was worth the risk

:kasper:

You wha'?!!!

Incest?

shit...they never caught us,we locked the doors.

and gave the result of the union the name "wullie"