TAPS - Ghost Hunters..........

pedro111

You know none of it's real, right?

They're not even good conjuring tricks.

And you know that for a fact?

I fail to see the point of a TV station making the show if it is freely known that everything on it is faked.

I fail to see the point of a TV station making the show if it is freely known that everything on it is faked.

Derek Acorah's been doing it for years.

Because people are gullible and want to believe this shite. They lap it up, much as the bollocks from the aforementioned Acorah attests to.

There is not a thing in that video that isn't easily faked. Do you actually think the box with LEDs on is a ghost detector? Are IR signatures not easily distorted? Tellingly in neither of the IR "presences" you don't see it side by side with a visible spectrum camera. Fairly obviously this would show someone waving a hot object in front of the camera for the first one and a couple of the crew running about a forest in the second.

I'm not even going to get into chairs moving in barely lit rooms and a bloke under a sheet moving his duvet (sharp intake of breath!).

Because people are gullible and want to believe this s****. They lap it up, much as the bollocks from the aforementioned Acorah attests to.

There is not a thing in that video that isn't easily faked. Do you actually think the box with LEDs on is a ghost detector? Are IR signatures not easily distorted? Tellingly in neither of the IR "presences" you don't see it side by side with a visible spectrum camera. Fairly obviously this would show someone waving a hot object in front of the camera for the first one and a couple of the crew running about a forest in the second.

I'm not even going to get into chairs moving in barely lit rooms and a bloke under a sheet moving his duvet (sharp intake of breath!).

Erm no.........

I refuse to believe that the whole entire thing is faked tbh no matter what you say.

It is also a million miles from that Derek Acorah s****.

Watch a few episodes, not just that clip I posted, they go to great lengths to debunk all the claims from residents of haunted places aswell as their own findings and experiences.

Meh, tis a good show.

Because people are gullible and want to believe this s****. They lap it up, much as the bollocks from the aforementioned Acorah attests to.

Erm no.........

I refuse to believe that the whole entire thing is faked tbh no matter what you say.

It is also a million miles from that Derek Acorah s****.

Watch a few episodes, not just that clip I posted, they go to great lengths to debunk all the claims from residents of haunted places aswell as their own findings and experiences.

Meh, tis a good show.

it's on sky 3. if the proof was that good it would be amongst the valuable TV ever.

james gandi is still 9as far as i'm aware0 offering £1,000,000 to anyone that can prove ghosts,spiritualism,esp etc can be proved under scientific conditions.

years ago people bought snake oil remedies because they saw a cripple drink the stuff then walk or make the blind see.

There's a show over here in the States called Paranormal State that is pretty sweet as well.  It is a group of these collge kids from (I think) Penn State with all kind of equipment like these guys.  Sometimes it's a bit cheesy at times but along the same lines.  There was a really creepy one where a kid could see a kid who died at his house well before he was born.  He could describe the kid down to his features/name/etc, it was crazy.