Torsten Frings

magorific

Wow ... how old is he again?

Probably looking at getting a younger DM to be fair as we have a more experienced one in Butt at the moment. He's crap but Kev values his experience and prem experience more specifically.

However, left to me I would get Frings and toss Butt out pronto.

Non scoring 32 year old midfielder who would be on ridiculous wages, no thanks.

32?!!! Forget that.

Good point about the wages too. Would have to be very high I would imagine.

Probably looking at getting a younger DM to be fair as we have a more experienced one in Butt at the moment. He's crap but Kev values his experience and prem experience more specifically.

Frings over Butt anyday...

Jesus yes. Frings is about a million times better than Butt. Two year deal if we're having trouble getting bodies in near the end of the window?

does anal give an excuse for aimar?

f***ing knob

Says we thought we had him all wrapped up after agreeing a fee, but that the word in Spain (!) is that we couldn't agree personal terms. A worrying development, according to AO ...

Non scoring 32 year old midfielder who would be on ridiculous wages, no thanks.

32?!!! Forget that.

Good point about the wages too. Would have to be very high I would imagine.

Don't think that Frings would have been too greedy when it comes to wages...

I don't think anyone would argue Butt is a superior player. Probably more that by lumbering ourselves with a player of similar age (and high wages) we'd not really be moving forward enough.

We should be looking to replace Butt with someone younger though, not 32. Frings would no doubt want a two-year contract which means we'dd be stuck with him until he was 34.

f***ing knob

Says we thought we had him all wrapped up after agreeing a fee, but that the word in Spain (!) on BRFCS.co.uk is that we couldn't agree personal terms. A worrying development, according to AO ...

Not convinced loliver knows any more than we do tbh.

We should be looking to replace Butt with someone younger though, not 32. Frings would no doubt want a two-year contract which means we'dd be stuck with him until he was 34.

Why is it, that anybody does not want a well balanced squad, when it comes to ages? Only well-balanced teams are winning titles...everywhere! With our new policy, we might have to wait another 5 years (at least) to reach the top 4. Don't say that I don't like the youth policy, but we still need experienced players, which are willing to play and win. Frings fits in this category if you ask me...

Why is it, that anybody does not want a well balanced squad, when it comes to ages? Only well-balanced teams are winning titles...everywhere! With our new policy, we might have to wait another 5 years (at least) to reach the top 4. Don't say that I don't like the youth policy, but we still need experienced players, which are willing to play and win. Frings fits in this category if you ask me...

Yeah Butt there is no point having him AND Nicky.

Yeah Butt there is no point having him AND Nicky.

okay, get rid of Nicky then... ;-) The fella cannot pass the ball!

Guest neesy111

f***ing knob

Says we thought we had him all wrapped up after agreeing a fee, but that the word in Spain (!) on BRFCS.co.uk is that we couldn't agree personal terms. A worrying development, according to AO ...

Not convinced loliver knows any more than we do tbh.

exactly he copied the first story from the mirror yesterday and then every1 copied his story until he signed for benfica

he hasn't got a clue what is going on actually