Man City seek help from three-legged monkey toads

Unlucky Luque

"Manchester City are turning to feng shui in a bid to help them become successful on the pitch. Magic crystals have been buried under the Eastlands turf and reception areas, offices and the club shop have been filled with lucky fortune trees, three-legged monkey toads and buddhas. (Daily Mirror)"

Nice going Thaksin  :lol:

"Dad, can I have the new away strip and a three legged monkey toad?"

Guest exilim

Having missed out on superstar Brazilian Ronaldinho, Manchester City have resorted

to feng shui to boost their chances this season.

Magic crystals have been buried under the turf to energise the team's players.

Several have already been dug into the centre circle - and dozens more will be hidden beneath the corner flags before the season kicks off on August 17, according to The Daily Mirror.

Bosses believe the crystals will turn the ¢G90million City of Manchester Stadium into a hub of 'positive energy and harmony'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1035901/Feng-shui-City-aiming-Zen-masters-Premier-League-help-crystal-palace.html

Seriously :lol:

Total rubbish I know, but what's to stop it helping the other team at the same time? Are they going to ask the crystals only to unleash their fantastic power on players in light blue shirts only? 

:idiot2:

Total rubbish I know, but what's to stop it helping the other team at the same time? Are they going to ask the crystals only to unleash their fantastic power on players in light blue shirts only? 

:idiot2:

mackems.gif

Don't worry, Ashley's sent Wise out to fish for some tadpoles so we can be lucky in 2012 if they turn out to be the right kind of toads.

They must be cross-bred with monkeys though ofc

wouldn't they also have to be in-bred to have 3 legs in the first place?

Don't worry, Ashley's sent Wise out to fish for some tadpoles so we can be lucky in 2012 if they turn out to be the right kind of toads.

Nah. Toad + Machete = Newcastle in the Champions League :pow:

but of course!!!! genius!!! why go down the genetic engineering route when a good old butchering can be just as effective!  :clap2:

but of course!!!! genius!!! why go down the genetic engineering route when a good old butchering can be just as effective!  :clap2:

What can I say? I'm a visionary...