Currently you are feeling...

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest cfhpantera27

Cautious at the min, if we get a few decent players in the coming week i'll be happy, were fooked if we dont tbh

voted for cautious. Just because as much as I want to defend the board about their policies I dont know enough in terms of their intent for this window to really stand up to anyone with major doubts. Obvioulsy I think some people go way over the top but that can be said for those who are over confident to overly negative. Once this window is out of the way we then know how we stand until the window is closed all we can do is hope I just feel confident in KK to do what is right by the club and supporters he aint a pushover.

Still cracking.

Although it would have been nice if the PA stories were true, but used to the paper/agent rubbish to take the view that it was always Benfica and no one else in for him.

Also of the view that once one of the Berbatov/Barry/Bent/Ronaldo/Keane stories grows legs the whole transfer window will burst into life.

I do of course reserve the right to change my mind come 6pm on the 17th August

Guest optimistic nit

concerned, but all it will take will be a couple of good signings to add to what we have in the next couple of weeks and ill be content to optimistic.

my only concern is that we are not confident about spending money, which may be wrong, or may be right. the rest is ok.

Guest icemanblue

I'm cautious, but that is by no means a bad thing. The fact remains we need players, and we need them soon. However, I have every faith that we'll bring in the bodies we need.

Guest cfhpantera27

Cautious at the min, if we get a few decent players in the coming week i'll be happy, were fooked if we dont tbh

rocket science  :shifty:

O0 im hungover, leave me alone

I'm cautious, but that is by no means a bad thing. The fact remains we need players, and we need them soon. However, I have every faith that we'll bring in the bodies we need.

What he said.

Guest diddimz

Ticked confident, though i think at this very minute im feeling cautious, hopefully that changes back to normally with a bit of sleep.

if this is your first time, bacon sarnie and a pint of the black stuff will set you right.....

if it's not, then you should know better than to stop drinking long enough to get hungover!  :knuppel2:

I feel as good as i did yesterday about our situation.

The Aimar thing would've been nice but as soon as Alan Oliver latched on to the story i knew it wasn't going to happen.

There's still a month left of the transfer window, and as far as we know there are still offers on the table for Arda and Gomis.

Slightly concerned. I don't actually believe we were after Aimar (and my mate owes me a pint now :lol:) but we do need that sort of player who can create things and bottom line, we will have to spend if we want to compete.

I feel as good as i did yesterday about our situation.

The Aimar thing would've been nice but as soon as Alan Oliver latched on to the story i knew it wasn't going to happen.

There's still a month left of the transfer window, and as far as we know there are still offers on the table for Arda and Gomis.

At least yesterday he had a story to latch onto

Todays efforts are unbelivable, even by his shockingly low standards

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/07/17/nufc-offered-german-midfielder-torsten-frings-72703-21357357/

No quotes, no substance, nothing at all to back up the headline

Wish he would just pack it in

PS I have every confidence in the current managemant structure at the club (at the moment....)

Guest cfhpantera27

if this is your first time, bacon sarnie and a pint of the black stuff will set you right.....

if it's not, then you should know better than to stop drinking long enough to get hungover!  :knuppel2:

..to the bar!!!  :celb:

I went for cautious. Its almost inevitable that we'll get more bodies in but its a case of how many thats worrying me. Hopefully we'll see a few more bodies in in the next week.

The only thing thats keeping me sane is that other clubs in the PL havnt gone completely transfer crazy.

I am Concerned and yes I know its crazy to be Concerned at this stage of the transfer window but with the past windows being not so good its very hard to feel any thing else but Concern.