Anyone after a PS3? Hurry!

Dave

Just ordered mate!

My 360 ordeal's have driven me to despair forcing me to take this decisive action.

Had a PS1 and PS2 and never once had a problem so fingers crossed this is the same!

Cheers for the heads up mate!  :clap2:

Tempting...

But no. £200 for one game is still too much.

metal gear, resistance 1 and 2, motorstorm 2, little big planet, killzone 2, drakes fortune. Ratchet and clank

plenty more than just 1 game mate. and it plays blu-rays and its quieter and more reliable than an xbox

Tempting...

metal gear, resistance 1 and 2, motorstorm 2, little big planet, killzone 2, drakes fortune. Ratchet and clank

plenty more than just 1 game mate. and it plays blu-rays and its quieter and more reliable than an xbox

Don't care about bluray or the noise, yes it's more reliable but i'm only interested in one game maybe two from your list so it would just be sitting there most of the time.

Guest elbee909

Tempting...

Metal Gear, sure.  Resistance, meh.  Motorstorm, meh.  Little Big Planet will be worth having.  Killzone 2, meh.  Drakes Fortune, that looks alright.  Ratchet, meh.

Saying that, I've ordered one. :p

Killzone 2 looks pretty impressive but I thought the same about Killzone 1 from the demo vids I saw of it and we all know how it turned out on the whole.

I doubt Resistance 2 would be enough of a killer-app to warrant the console on it's own but I'd probably buy it if I had a PS3 already.

Ratchet and Clank, see above ^.

Motorstorm 2? Found the first one really average.

LBP? Sure I'd buy it if I had the console but again I don't think I'd consider getting putting it as a reason for buying the console in the first place.

I know how good it is meant to be but I'm just not that bothered by MGS4 and either way I wouldn't buy a console just for one game.

I don't have an HDTV so Blu-Ray means nothing to me at the moment. The 360 seems to get more exclusives that I'd prefer, and so many games these days are multi-format anyway so there are less and less reasons to have more than one console.

Wait a few years like the Sony guy said at E3 and there will be good games out and the console will cost about £100 then thats when ill get one, my mate who bought his PS3 not long after launch constantly curses the thing the good games on it are good but there just are not enough of em

Wait a few years like the Sony guy said at E3 and there will be good games out and the console will cost about £100 then thats when ill get one, my mate who bought his PS3 not long after launch constantly curses the thing the good games on it are good but there just are not enough of em

Well tell your mate he's talking bollocks then because there are a load of great games on the PS3.  Sure there aren't a HUGE number of exclusives (there aren't on any system ATM), but that only becomes an issue if you have a 360 as well.

Guest elbee909

"Thank you for your recent enquiry.

We are sorry that you have not received your complete order from us and we confirm the details below of any outstanding items on order for you.

829708 PS3 40GB Console Black - Catalogue Returns 

Stock is arriving daily.  Please be assured that your order will be despatched as a matter of priority as soon as the stock is received into our warehouse.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay and for any disappointment it has caused.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Customer Services"