Man Utd and Liverpool reported to the Premier League

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Was refering to players tbh.

so thats all right then.

Did i say it was alright? you listed some players and disagreed with the players you mentioned.

Was refering to players tbh.

so thats all right then.

Did i say it was alright? you listed some players and disagreed with the players you mentioned.

as if it's not ok to do it with players (we'll disagree on the list) but we'll just keep managers out of the equation.

Guest Badhead

Spuds crying about 'tapping up'  ;D

I hope Berbatov and Keane both fuck off, as it will amuse me no end to read the daft cockney cunts moaning about it  :coolsmiley:

Guest quklaani

I'm delurking as a Manchester United fan who reads this board and has been watching fury all over football fansites over this.

I thought it sounded fake when I read what SAF had "said" this morning.  According to redcafe the Fergie quotes in the Sun were lifted off a Norweigan website...he never said any of it, officially at least.  I'm sure hes well within his rights to talk off the record to random United fans about transfers, although even that sounds unlikely.  He's no saint to say the least when it comes to transfers (although I still think we were right to complain about Real), but this is a load of rubbish.

Or I could be completely wrong, but why would SAF make his vague comments yesterday where he was clearly being coy and then completely undermine that a few hours later.  On the other hand I wouldn't be that surprised if we were being a bit dodgy about the transfer, it wouldn't be the first time.  It'd be quite shameful, but on the other hand...it's Spurs.

I'm delurking as a Manchester United fan who reads this board and has been watching fury all over football fansites over this.

I thought it sounded fake when I read what SAF had "said" this morning.  According to redcafe the Fergie quotes in the Sun were lifted off a Norweigan website...he never said any of it, officially at least.  I'm sure hes well within his rights to talk off the record to random United fans about transfers, although even that sounds unlikely.  He's no saint to say the least when it comes to transfers (although I still think we were right to complain about Real), but this is a load of rubbish.

Or I could be completely wrong, but why would SAF make his vague comments yesterday where he was clearly being coy and then completely undermine that a few hours later.  On the other hand I wouldn't be that surprised if we were being a bit dodgy about the transfer, it wouldn't be the first time.  It'd be quite shameful, but on the other hand...it's Spurs.

Cos he's a two faced cunt O0

Guest quklaani

If this is all true then hes not to much two-faced as Schizophrenic, which might solve our assistant problem but it seems unlikely.

If this is all true then hes not to much two-faced as Schizophrenicem, which might solve our assistant problem but it seems unlikely.

he's two-faced cos he whinged about the way madrid wentr after ronaldo while he done exactly the same with...........

hofland

mexes

ferdinand

shearer

stam

van nistelrooy

just off the top of my head.

Guest quklaani

I believe my point wasn't that he's not a hypocrite, but that this specific case is Spurs just being a bunch of idiots over dodgy quotes he (probably) never said.

If this is all true then hes not to much two-faced as Schizophrenicem, which might solve our assistant problem but it seems unlikely.

he's two-faced cos he whinged about the way madrid wentr after ronaldo while he done exactly the same with...........

hofland

mexes

ferdinand

shearer

stam

van nistelrooy

saha

hofland

mexes

ferdinand

shearer

stam

van nistelrooy

saha

carrick

hargreaves

hofland

mexes

ferdinand

shearer

stam

van nistelrooy

saha

carrick

hargreaves

kevin gallen (thats how old i am)

joe cole

I believe my point wasn't that he's not a hypocrite, but that this specific case is Spurs just being a bunch of idiots over dodgy quotes he (probably) never said.

Of course he's a fucking hypocrite. He's consistently been one of the worst there is for manipulating the media for his own ends then goes on some moral crusade against Real Madrid for the exact same thing.

Of course he's a f***ing hypocrite. He's consistently been one of the worst there is for manipulating the media for his own ends then goes on some moral crusade against Real Madrid for the exact same thing.

sums up man utd on the pich aswell as off...we can do this but we'll cry like fuck if you do!

Of course he's a f***ing hypocrite. He's consistently been one of the worst there is for manipulating the media for his own ends then goes on some moral crusade against Real Madrid for the exact same thing.

Exactly, his tantrums when he doesnt get his own way speak for themselves.

Champions League draw 'fixed'

Portsmouth FA Cup

Top of my head, there are plenty more.

So you're not allowed to say you want a player now or have made a bid for them?

This loose, loose definition of 'tapping up' is bordering on the pathetic. Basically now whenever a team's best player is on the shopping list of someone else its automatically tapping up. I don't know whats gone on behind the scenes but hasn't Benitez just said that Keane is a player they are interested in signing? Whats wrong with that? If the player's head has been turned then so be it, get over it.

That doesn't excuse the hypocrisy of Ferguson btw, but surely tapping up is when the likes of Ashley Cole have sneaky meetings with Chelsea while playing for Arsenal?

Guest quklaani

Heres a shocker, any football fan whinging about another football club "tapping up*" or whatever is being an enormous hypocrite.  Every single club treats every other club who are "smaller" than themselves like crap.  The problem isn't individual managers (although clearly some are more honourable than others) or individual clubs (although again, some are far more prone to being bastards than others) its the system.  Same with pretty much everything in football, the Clubs just all act in their own interest, what do you expect?  Unfortunately governing authorities are all either powerless or incompetent so its only going to get worse.  You might not believe me but as a fan of one of the most powerful (and subsequently "worst") clubs this makes me feel incredibly conflicted.  I know what our success is built on, but its football, you can't just stop loving your club.  I'm just annoyed in this case cause Spurs are talking bollocks.  I know you lot utterly despise us, but come on, taking Spurs' side, really?

In conclusion, football fans are myopic...in other news, the sky is blue.

*Yeah yeah, Ronaldo, I know.  My problem with that whole thing wasn't that Real kept going on about it, although some of the stuff they came out with about how desperate we were to sell and how we should be honoured to do so was more than a little galling.  My problem was that Ronaldo lied to us in public "I stay!" and then acted like a deceitful little scrote behind the scenes.  Its him (and fecking Blatter) thats got me annoyed, not Real, a club Ive always hated anyway.

quklaani...we aren't taking spurs side. on this occasion they are right,i've previously pointed out when they have done the same thing. it's that those who scream hurt the loudest tend to be the worst abusers of it and i would put your club at the top of the tree.

Guest Badhead

I doubt there's a club anywhere that hasn't approached a player/employee of another club when technically they shouldn't have - who gives a fuck? If you're Manure and you fancy Berbatov, it's not going to be too difficult to let him know; likewise if you're Spuds and you want to bin Jol and get Ramos. Absolute hypocrisy on Spuds part to make this sort of complaint, as it is on Manure's part to get all huffy about Ronaldo/Madrid. Spuds are more than likely in the process of 'tapping up' a couple of players to replace Keane and Berbatov should they leave. It's all bollocks.

I doubt there's a club anywhere that hasn't approached a player/employee of another club when technically they shouldn't have - who gives a fuck? If you're Manure and you fancy Berbatov, it's not going to be too difficult to let him know; likewise if you're Spuds and you want to bin Jol and get Ramos. Absolute hypocrisy on Spuds part to make this sort of complaint, as it is on Manure's part to get all huffy about Ronaldo/Madrid. Spuds are more than likely in the process of 'tapping up' a couple of players to replace Keane and Berbatov should they leave. It's all bollocks.

All very well. Until it happens to you.

Ferguson is a cunt, but at least he's not a delusional cunt like Benitez, who has done it several times this transfer window.