Proper mincer

gray

It's actually true for you though, allegedly.  :aww:

Precisely, cos about every fucker on this board says i'm a fudgepacker and whatnot. So i just furiously scanned through the pages. :lol:

Class thread. :lol:

Just checked my emails:

The following post, "Proper mincer" by gray has been reported by Northerngimp on a board you moderate:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=54381.msg1400050#msg1400050

The reporter has made the following comment:

erm, can you remove this is actually me. I dont mind the bit of banter but not showing my whole name for people to see. FFS.

:lol:

I was virtually punching the keyboard when typing that.

;D ;D

Just checked my emails:

The following post, "Proper mincer" by gray has been reported by Northerngimp on a board you moderate:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=54381.msg1400050#msg1400050

The reporter has made the following comment:

erm, can you remove this is actually me. I dont mind the bit of banter but not showing my whole name for people to see. FFS.

I was virtually punching the keyboard when typing that.

;D ;D

Hall of Fame-bound methinks. :nods:

i've got a feeling "northerngimp" may now pass into common forum vernacular.

for example......."don't be such a northerngimp"

"i've made a bit of a northerngimp out of myself here"

"northerngimp has really northerngimped himself this time"

More fool me for beleiving the fool in the first place.

I don't think you were a fool under the circumstances, the reaction was brilliant, I'd have let you go on a bit longer though.  :lol:

I don't think you were a fool under the circumstances, the reaction was brilliant, I'd have let you go on a bit longer though.  :lol:

Same here, shame on those do-gooders that cut short our entertainment - superb effort Northerngimp, I was even starting to think you were on a WUM of your own, that's how brilliant it was :D

Guest Heneage

I got banned from a forum for a month for doing the same stunt. Banned for 'revealing personal information'. :lol:

Got warned for insulting two Mods :lol: Neither fuckin clicked.

Same here, shame on those do-gooders that cut short our entertainment - superb effort Northerngimp, I was even starting to think you were on a WUM of your own, that's how brilliant it was :D

I had to tell him as he is my pal. I have seen THAT photo on Facebook & I know his REAL NAME!!!

It is not Denzil either :razz: