Jinxed Customers at Work

Robster

I work in logistics and have a customer at the minute who no matter how hard I try, something goes wrong with what we are doing for them. It seems like the harder I try, the more goes wrong. I deal with partners/companies in different parts of the country and different parts of the world to help handle their work, but when it comes to this particular customer, each of of them lets me down in some way. Definitely jinxed.

Anyone else have customers like that at work that nothing goes right for ?

I work in logistics and have a customer at the minute who no matter how hard I try, something goes wrong with what we are doing for them. It seems like the harder I try, the more goes wrong. I deal with partners/companies in different parts of the country and different parts of the world to help handle their work, but when it comes to this particular customer, each of of them lets me down in some way. Definitely jinxed.

Every single one of them. :(

Guest lankybellwipe

So you work for a haulage firm?

Where the fuck did logistics come from?

"Lets make our delivery company sound more impressive than Pizzas to go, by calling ourselves a logistics firm!"

Nowt against Robster - It's a global thing !

So you work for a haulage firm?

Where the fuck did logistics come from?

"Lets make our delivery company sound more impressive than Pizzas to go, by calling ourselves a logistics firm!"

Nowt against Robster - It's a global thing !

I deal with International stuff LBW.  Worldwide air freight and sea freight.

Many moons ago it used to be called Freight Forwarding but marketing men got their hands on the industry and introduced buzz word like Logistics. "Synergies" is another word I hear that I still havent got a clue to the meaning of.

Hadnt even realised that I had got sucked into using "logistics" it every day  :-[

The word Logistics really means no more than warehousing and distribution

Youre a Burger King worker?

Nah but he's one of their best customers.

Guest LucaAltieri

Definitely have some jinxed customers.

Logged a call with one of our partners to replace a printer at one of our sites... gave them all the details... sent the wrong one. Alright, nothing new, it happens... called them up and got them to send the right one... Aaaaand, they fuck up again. It happened three times. So now one of our sites has 4 printers sitting there waiting for these idiots to come and collect them.

We also have another site where the manager managed to break her laptop twice in the space of a month and screwed up her loan laptop while we were fixing her broken one. She either jinxed or has something against us.

Youre a Burger King worker?

Nah but he's one of their best customers.

Fuck off. :dave:

I've not had a BK in months.