Bit Of A Strange Question

Tooj

Does anyone know roughly how much sending a text to someone in Vietnam would be? I'm on Vodafone if that helps btw.  :idiot2:

Obviously some twat is going to tell me to go straight onto Google, that's right GeJon I'm looking at you.

Does the person in Vietnam have a UK mobile contract (ie, are they on holiday there?)

Or is this completely hypothetical and it was just something you were wondering....

They have a UK mobile contract, for some reason she's decided to go on holiday there, I have no idea why btw, but I feel it would be rather rude not to text back, but I don't want it to be some extortionate amount for a single text.  :nope:

Guest lankybellwipe

I wonder who it could be. ???

I nearly made a Full Metal Jacket' reference, but respect for my esteemed co-poster stopped me O0

Costs her to receive it doesn't it? That will teach the bitch for fucking off to Naaaaaaaammmm..

Aye it will, but if she didn't want replies she shouldn't have text in the first place, shirley?

I nearly made a Full Metal Jacket' reference, but respect for my esteemed co-poster stopped me O0

Well Lanky now you mention it the text I got did say....

"Me love you long time, me so horny."

Costs her to receive it doesn't it? That will teach the bitch for fucking off to Naaaaaaaammmm..

Aye it will, but if she didn't want replies she shouldn't have text in the first place, shirley?

Maybe it was "Look I have told you no so please stop bothering me" and don't call me Shirley.

Does the person in Vietnam have a UK mobile contract (ie, are they on holiday there?)

Or is this completely hypothetical and it was just something you were wondering....

They have a UK mobile contract, for some reason she's decided to go on holiday there, I have no idea why btw, but I feel it would be rather rude not to text back, but I don't want it to be some extortionate amount for a single text.  :nope:

Cos Tooj is caring and considerate innit.

Fuck off man. :lol:

Fuck off man. :lol:

I don't know, can't even take a compliment :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

Well Lanky now you mention it the text I got did say....

"Me love you long time, me so horny."

He he!

Did some commy twat then proceed to mug her for her phone, and do a spinning bird kick onto a Honda 50?