Who will be relegated this year

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think it will be all the three promoted sides.

Stoke will most likely go like, and probably Hull, but I can see the third place being taken by a Fulham or a Wigan.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's hard to look beyond the three promoted clubs.

As a long shot, Blackburn could implode. There seems to be a lot of players with itchy feet.

I too feel this. I fear Inces reputation could be severely tainted. Little money, best player wanting to leave. I think they will be bottom half this season

Guest optimistic nit

It's hard to look beyond the three promoted clubs.

As a long shot, Blackburn could implode. There seems to be a lot of players with itchy feet.

I too feel this. I fear Inces reputation could be severely tainted. Little money, best player wanting to leave. I think they will be bottom half this season

aye, especially if they lose friedel as well. imo its similar to bolton 2 years ago. they got to a good position with a good manager (allardyce did well for bolton, even if he lost the plot here completely) but they didn´t back him and look where they are now. Blackburn have missed out here. they may not have the biggest attendance in the league but with all that tv revinue and merchendising pl clubs get, they surely can afford to invest a bit of money. they are in europe next year as well aren´t they?

Guest Flair

I put down Arsenal, Man.U, Chelsea and Liverpool as the bottom 4. Unfortunately, they don't feature on this biased poll.  :rant: :rant: :angry: :angry: