Keegan. (How long will he last?)

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is an interesting time to put a poll up on this. With all the media conspiracies regarding KK and the board and the heated discussions concerning transfers.

I think he will see out his 3 year deal.

I'm moving towards the opinion that something is decidely not right in the camp. Time is running out and we are not getting the players in. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by christmas, one thing we know about KK is that if he doesn't feel he's getting the support he'll not hang around.

I'm moving towards the opinion that something is decidely not right in the camp. Time is running out and we are not getting the players in. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by christmas, one thing we know about KK is that if he doesn't feel he's getting the support he'll not hang around.

KK said we are waiting for things to happen like a lot of other clubs.  How much more do you want him to say?

The reason we are not hearing anything is because the club has moved away from the wankers in the media and stopped leaking stories like the fat one used to.

You'd better get used to it as it will be this way for a long time.

Guest cfhpantera27

hope he stays a good few years anyway, i know im stating the obvious but chopping and changing managers get us nowere

KK said we are waiting for things to happen like a lot of other clubs.  How much more do you want him to say?

The reason we are not hearing anything is because the club has moved away from the wankers in the media and stopped leaking stories like the fat one used to.

Here we go again, another "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchant.

Fact of the matter is that we are somewhere close to 7 or 8 players short in numbers and the collective quality of those that we can field is average at best. There are less than four weeks to the start of the season and we've still got a huge amount of work to do.

Action speaks louder than words, but all we are getting here is lack of action and lack of words.

Here we go again, another "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchant.

Fact of the matter is that we are somewhere close to 7 or 8 players short in numbers and the collective quality of those that we can field is average at best. There are less than four weeks to the start of the season and we've still got a huge amount of work to do.

Action speaks louder than words, but all we are getting here is lack of action and lack of words.

Your rant is misdirected.  None of the "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchants, as you put them, would deny we are short in quality and numbers.  To attribute that attitude to them is disingenuous and incorrect.

The "merchants" are just of the view that since 99.9999999% of everything the newspapers print is bollocks anyway that it doesn't matter if they're not saying anything about us and to not be concerned with the silence in the press, who, after all, had sweet fuck all of an inkling about gutierrez and only half of a tenth of an idea about guthrie.  A tighter lid is being kept on things these days and so a lack of ridiculous player links is to be expected.

That is all.  Again, NO ONE who is unconcerned with the silence in the press thinks our squad is anywhere near where it should be. 

Your rant is misdirected.  None of the "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchants, as you put them, would deny we are short in quality and numbers.  To attribute that attitude to them is disingenuous and incorrect.

The "merchants" are just of the view that since 99.9999999% of everything the newspapers print is bollocks anyway that it doesn't matter if they're not saying anything about us and to not be concerned with the silence in the press, who, after all, had sweet f*** all of an inkling about gutierrez and only half of a tenth of an idea about guthrie. 

That is all.  Again, NO ONE who is unconcerned with the silence in the press thinks our squad is anywhere near where it should be. 

Spot on Thomas, said what i wanted to say TBH.

The "merchants" are just of the view that since 99.9999999% of everything the newspapers print is bollocks anyway that it doesn't matter if they're not saying anything about us and to not be concerned with the silence in the press, who, after all, had sweet f*** all of an inkling about gutierrez and only half of a tenth of an idea about guthrie.  A tighter lid is being kept on things these days and so a lack of ridiculous player links is to be expected.

Then why keep ranting on about how it's great we don't talk to the press when anyone mentions that we are short on numbers and quality ? It's got bugger all to do with that, I couldn't give a monkey's if they blabbed to the whole world or said nowt at all until they signed as long at they actually sign players !!! And I repeat: Action speaks louder than words, but there has been no bloody action.

Did I say I believe the papers, they always talk the truth ? If I did please point me in that direction.

And how the hell can my rant be 'misdirected' when  someone telling ME "it's just the way we do business now" crap. Crap that has been spouted so many times before ???

Does Tooj normally leave sloppy seconds like?

Afar, learn some patience or you will get an intchy sphincter.

Do you ever see Jedi Knights scracting their arses?

The "merchants" are just of the view that since 99.9999999% of everything the newspapers print is bollocks anyway that it doesn't matter if they're not saying anything about us and to not be concerned with the silence in the press, who, after all, had sweet f*** all of an inkling about gutierrez and only half of a tenth of an idea about guthrie.  A tighter lid is being kept on things these days and so a lack of ridiculous player links is to be expected.

Then why keep ranting on about how it's great we don't talk to the press when anyone mentions that we are short on numbers and quality. It's got bugger all to do with that, I couldn't give a monkey's if they blabbed to the whole world or said nowt at all until they signed as long at the actually sign players !!! And I repeat Action speaks louder than words, but there has been no bloody action.

Did I say I believe the papers, they always talk tohe truth ? If I did please point me in that direction.

And how the hell can my rant be 'misdirected' when  someone telling ME "it's just the way we do business now" crap. Crap that has been spouted so many times before ???

Chill out dude, I think this is the first time i've had a discusion with you.  So you cant accuse me of bashing you over the head with "this is the way we do business now"

Depends who we buy tbh, our current lot have shown before that they can be a lazy bunch of spineless arseholes, letting managers down and leading to their sack. If they do that again, KK will be gone by the end of the season. Lets just hope he can motivate them, i believe that if our current lot can be motivated, and stay that way, we can easily get top 8.