Facial hair

Syrette

Couldn't find a thread relating exclusively to this topic... anyway...

Was talking about beards for some strange reason tonight. I've never really had one because I just feel more comfortable shaving fairly often. However I am jealous of those who can pull a decent beard/tache off. Can anyone here?

Some of these are immense -

http://www.jeffreydeanfoster.com/images/facialhair.jpg

Had the chin curtain for a bit, but then I got a good look in a mirror.

I'd love to be one of the .00001% of guys that could wear a franz-jose or the friendly mutton chops and pull it off.

Guest cfhpantera27

have had more beard styles than hair styles tbh, and iv messed about with my hair quite a bit!!

the 'anchor' one in the pic would best describe it at the minute

No-one tried the French Fork then? I think I'll attempt that in a decade or two, now is just not the time to even contemplate it. When I'm an old, old man I want a big fuck off bushy beard which you can hide/lose things in.

i can only imagine really yorkie,of the folk on here, having a beard.

Why?

My stubble's still fairly soft, at such a young age. Me and my mates are having a longest chin bumfluff competition though, finish date being Leeds Fest.

Guest cfhpantera27

i can only imagine really yorkie,of the folk on here, having a beard.

Why?

My stubble's still fairly soft, at such a young age. Me and my mates are having a longest chin bumfluff competition though, finish date being Leeds Fest.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beard

6. beard

Beards are definately cool. Whether you have a beard or not, respect the power of the beard, think of how many different types of people have a beard. I dont like steriotyping but, Stoners, Moshers, Gangsters, Skaters, Bikers, Pimps, the list goes on. Everyone loves a beard and if you get it right it looks smart as fuck.

:thup:

I'm 27 now and I've never been able to grow a decent beard.  I get stubble growing around my mouth and chin in a goatee fashion but my the sides of my face are just about completely bald.  I've always fancied sporting a cool set of side burns but I'm just not man enough to pull it off  :weep:

It's weird as my legs are proper hairy but I've only got 3 hairs on my chest.  Proper irregular growth pattern.  I'm just waiting for the call from Channel 5 so they can do one of those freakshow programs on me.