Sunshine fanny

Tooj

Due to the glorious weather of the last couple of days I'd like to announce it looks like the above is officially back. It's been unreal the last couple of days as the weather has been proper lush. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3233/lickmeih1.gif

Working at the pavement cafe on the Monument has a few perks, but I think the shear amount of SF you get to oggle at in that location is right at the top of the list.

Happy days in the world of clunge.

Working at the pavement cafe on the Monument has a few perks, but I think the shear amount of SF you get to oggle at in that location is right at the top of the list.

Happy days in the world of clunge.

:aww:

I think we should all try and take some snappy snaps [/sonia off Partridge] of the best we can find, with GM being the first to post up pictures he takes due to him being the most inconspicuous member on the board.  :pow:

Guest lankybellwipe

because I work with a bunch of blurkes, on a barren wasteland industrial estate in the middle of the Nevada Desert, the only fanny I ever see, looks back through the mirror when I'm washing my hands!

Voice of Alan Deddicoat:

(What LBW did here, was create the illusion he actually SEES fanny, of the 'tits oot' variety.  However, his juxtaposition of the text was an attempt to inform the reader, that it is HE who is the fanny. Other refrences may include tit, dick, arse, bellend, Spencer, and waste of oxygen)

• 2 years later...

:lol:

Honestly, some of the birds wandering about St Albans & my college have been exquisite the last few days. Top notch.

I was wandering about St Albans earlier. Day in the sunshine, free trip on the train to the Abbey, piss about for a bit, little bit of ice-cream, back home in time for dominos. Decent day.

Drove past girl yesterday waiting at a bus stop... she looked about 11 but had a flashy top on with "I HEART MEN" in huge writing :lol:

Wish I could have taken a photo, but that would have been a little weird... actually I didn't really notice her that much.

• Rich changed the title to Sunshine fanny