When will you say enough is enough?

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been No.3 for about 5yrs now.

But the combination of shysters for players and FS have probably tipped me towards No.2. I can't at this moment in time see me renewing next season. I will though make it my business to attend more away games and I'll get the foriegn sattelite system to watch the home games.

Fuck Shepherd and fuck Dyer.

Guest Drymarker1

if the fat one is still in charge at the end of this season he isnt getting my money! 

I already took the 1st stage by not bothering to go against bolton last week and stayed in the pub to watch it!  I also went to watch whitley bay v blyth the day before and thought it was great to see good honest lads playing their hearts out!

the thought of watching the prima donna's at nufc the day after and knowing freddy is taking my money made me think '**** them'

WE WANT SHEPHERD OUT

WE WANT SHEPHERD OUT

Guest Knightrider

Next season I'm a season ticket only type if things continue on the same trajectory.

You bastard, we earn a few million through those pie sales ;)

Not really in a position to buy a season ticket.  Will continue to get to games this season, but as far as merchandise goes I've not bought a top or what not since the Robson reign.  And back then I'd be getting at least the home and away tops a season, and whatever else I could stupidly waste my money on.