Carry on camping

cp40

Taking the kids camping in the lakes this weekend, supposed to be packing now, hence skiving on the pc.

keep thinking im forgetting something,,

what stuff shud I not forget for camping?

Any funny camping stories, heres your chance to air them..........

Guest lankybellwipe

Taking the kids camping in the lakes this weekend, supposed to be packing now, hence skiving on the pc.

You will need a tent, sleeping bags, ground sheet, a gas burner (only to be used outside tent) a torch, and a straight jacket.

Do not take an inflatable paddling pool.  Happy and I went camping with our aunties 20 odd year ago, and they used the paddling pool as a makeshift bed for me and the bretheren to kip in.

The next morning was a treat, when I discovered someone had shat all over the fucker!

You will need a tent, sleeping bags, ground sheet, a gas burner (only to be used outside tent) a torch, and a straight jacket.

Do not take an inflatable paddling pool.  Happy and I went camping with our aunties 20 odd year ago, and they used the paddling pool as a makeshift bad for me and the bretheren to kip in.

The next morning was a treat, when I discovered someone had shat all over the fucker!

you saying happy shat the bed ?

Do not take an inflatable paddling pool.  Happy and I went camping with our aunties 20 odd year ago, and they used the paddling pool as a makeshift bad for me and the bretheren to kip in.

:lol:

a ridiculously sized tin of beans.  Like fucking huge, the equivalent of 10 normal tins.  Always my memory of going camping with me dad, me dads mate and his son.

the one tin lasted about 3 days.

Memory wise it was being at a campsite in Dumfries when we beat Germany 1-0 in Euro 2000.  The bar was packed with English people, even though there were more Scots on the campsite who had kept away.  The few that came in were obviously supporting Germany.  They were absolutely gutted when we won and the campsite was just full of England chanting until the early hours.

Guest lankybellwipe

Not just shat, SUUUUUPPPERRRRRRRRR SHAT!  :lol:

a ridiculously sized tin of beans.  Like f***ing huge, the equivalent of 10 normal tins.  Always my memory of going camping with me dad, me dads mate and his son.

the one tin lasted about 3 days.

Memory wise it was being at a campsite in Dumfries when we beat Germany 1-0 in Euro 2000.  The bar was packed with English people, even though there were more Scots on the campsite who had kept away.  The few that came in were obviously supporting Germany.  They were absolutely gutted when we won and the campsite was just full of England chanting until the early hours.

I remember camping in Dumfries, with Northern Gimp when we were kids, and i  gashed my foot in rat infested water, pulling him around in an inflatable, had to go miles to get my foot sew back together, and a tetnus up my ass......and the tent flooded, we came haome after 3 days.. the joys of camping

hey i wasn't far off was i ?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=33428.msg641196#msg641196

Guest lankybellwipe

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=33428.msg641196#msg641196

How d'you recall that?  2 years ago!!  :kasper:

i notice you aren't denying any of it?

Guest lankybellwipe

i notice you aren't denying any of it?

I wasnae aware of the situation!

the history of humanity is straight line progress from a bush in E Africa via a cave in the Dordogne  to a Holiday Inn with central heating and 15 channels on TV

why anyone would want to camp beats me TBH

Got back a few days ago from benicassim festival camping. thought camp site, albeit quite nice was the worst part of it. waking up in a stuffy tent with a smelly person, in boiling heat, i was out of the campsite and to the beach within 10 mins of waking up. 7.50 euro litres also played a part, though overall was brilliant festival.