The making of me - John Barrowman

davy_fulla

Anyone watching this at the moment?

It's canny interesting.  Basically, TV face John Barrowman trying to discover whether homosexuality is a genetic issue decided at birth or a result of life experiences as a child?  As with all these programs I doubt it will come to a conclusion.  I think it would have been announced in some respected scientific journal before being announced on the BBC.

Personally I would reckon it's gotta be your life experiences that determine your sexuality hasn't it?  Dunno what I'm basing that on but I just find it hard to believe that someone can be born one way or the other.

One surprising thing about the program is that his blatant American accent turns into native Scottish when he's talking to his parents.  What's that all about then?

One surprising thing about the program is that his blatant American accent turns into native Scottish when he's talking to his parents.  What's that all about then?

He's a fucked up mentalist fake pretty boy.

He's a f***ed up mentalist fake pretty boy.

Aye, I ws thinking that but got bollocked off the missus.  She loves him but obviously doesn't understand the irony of this situation.

When working down south years ago my Consett accent sometimes became 'slightly' more Geordie as I found the local talent loved it.  This was more without me realising though.  Barrowman on the other hand sounds like Rab Nesbitt when he's talking to his parents!

Propaganda.

"the first cock wont hurt at all

the second only makes you wonder

the third will have you on your knees..........."

;D  :clap: