Madeline McCann cont

Aphrodite

Some interesting bits:

3 - The British Police agreed with the PJ that Madeleine had died in apartment 5A and that there was a body that needed to be found. Later things seemed to have changed.

22 - Kate mentions the 'abductor' mentioned by Jane but describes him in a completely different way. Jane said the man had light trousers and hair the lenghth of his neck. Kate says the abductor was wearing jeans and had long hair. (I'm sorry but I feel the need to comment here. I'm reading page 52 and how these people can be believed is a mistery to me).

34 - The PJ keeps an eye on their public appearances. All info is being checked and the PJ starts working on the mobile phones info. No communications which arise questions are detected, apart from Robert Murat who will later be made an arguido. The PJ check Kate and Gerry's phone records. Kate did not make any phone calls between the 27th April and the 4th of May which arises suspicions. And hasn't received any between 11h22 on the 2nd of May and 23h17 of the 3rd. Gerry's phone has no record of calls before the 4th at 00h15. But wait, there is a record on Kate's phone of a phone call from her husband on the 3rd May at 23h17. The same record doesn't exist on Gerry's phone. So the records were deleted. Why?

49 - A Dutch guy contacts the McCanns saying he wants money in exchange for Madeleine/ info about Madeleine's whereabouts. The police gets involved (PJ, Leicester Police and Scotland Yard). The e-mail exchange continues. The guy wants two millions and 500 thousand in advance. All are stressed. All but Gerry who was enjoying a lollipop, reading trivialities on the internet and discussing rugby and football with a British Police officer (I understand the guy. I also love football), which surprised the Portuguese and the British Police. The guy was arrested and only wanted money. He confessed (stay calm, he didn't confess to the PJ, he confessed to the Dutch police, so we wasn't severely beaten/almost killed like those barbarian Portuguese police officers do with all suspects) he knew nothing about Madeleine.

To explain Gerry's cold ways a british officer usually commented with his Portuguese counterparts: "Don't forget the guy starts cutting people in half after breakfast."

52 - Mr Amaral gets a phone call from his scared wife. Somebody had killed one of the family dogs, a Shitzu who had a serious head injury. Mr Amaral went home but was in a hurry because he needed to go back to work and didn't want his children to see the dog like that. He decided that he should bury the dog but the ground was to hard. So he decided to take the dog and put it in the trash bin. While doing so he couldn't help think how easy it was for someone to dispose of a dead body. Amaral's wife asks him to leave the investigation because she is scared. Mr Amaral tells his wife she is not being rational and that there are no reasons to be worried.

I don't think the official story given by the McCann's adds up. There are so many inconsistencies from the McCanns. German newspapers are reporting that she was accidentally killed then smuggled out, who knows!

So what are we saying then? That the killers got away scot free?

Think so :) I'm only playing amateur detective though, there's so many inconsitencies though (Kate and Gerry couldn't even agree on whether Madeline was covered by a sheet that night).

Am I the only one who read that and was appalled by the ignorant anti-English/British bias - mostly from the posts.

They seem to imply that the English media was 'soft' on the McCann's and failed to report the facts fully.

This is ludicrous. The English are rightly appalled by any maltreatment of children, and I do remember that most of the media were very suspicious of the McCann's bordering on accusations of neglect, and some even offering implicit accusations of manslaughter.

This site tells me more about these kind of Portugese people. This is a country that has given us that bastion of fairplay and truth...step forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

If that man is emblematic of the Portugese sense of fairness and honesty, then I believe this book is nothing more than a retired plod's holiday fund.

I rest my case m'lud.

Am I the only one who read that and was appalled by the ignorant anti-English/British bias - mostly from the posts.

They seem to imply that the English media was 'soft' on the McCann's and failed to report the facts fully.

This is ludicrous. The English are rightly appalled by any maltreatment of children, and I do remember that most of the media were very suspicious of the McCann's bordering on accusations of neglect, and some even offering implicit accusations of manslaughter.

This site tells me more about these kind of Portugese people. This is a country that has given us that bastion of fairplay and truth...step forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

If that man is emblematic of the Portugese sense of fairness and honesty, then I believe this book is nothing more than a retired plod's holiday fund.

I rest my case m'lud.

The British press were fairly vicious towards the Portugese police though- they criticised them from day one as being not upto the job. I'm not surprised many Portugese people are annoyed.

I rest my case m'lud.

Don't give up the day job, because you'd be a shit defence lawyer.

Maybe Real Madrid will sign Madeline?

Yes, but was she tapped up?

Id tap that shit  :-[

Im bored of all this now

its neally a year and a half, may 3rd 07?

Come on get over it!

Guest lankybellwipe

Having a child myself, and assuming the Mcanns' are innocent, I could not imagine the horror they must wake up to every day, not knowing if she's alive, dead, safe or injured!

I don't know if I could bear it!

Guest lankybellwipe

Having a child myself, and assuming the Mcanns' are innocent, I could not imagine the horror they must wake up to every day, not knowing if she's alive, dead, safe or injured!

Get out, you've got a kid?

:razz:

Yes, sadly, for him!

I feel for him, I worry for him! His outlook is bleak!

Anyone care for adoption?

SAVE THIS INNOCENT CHILD! :weep:

Guest lankybellwipe

Sell him back to the cabbage patch kids...

Too ugly mate!  Thats why they offloaded him!

If they don't find the kiddie within 48 hours there is a 99% chance she is dead - unless she comes from Huddersfield of course