Keegan Interview with BBC Sportsweek

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

what i find is that keegan is getting the backing from the club

to dispel what a lot of people are thinking

Someone else (can't remember who?) on this forum was saying earlier on that KK's not the same positive guy he was first time round. I'd agree. I think he's wiser and more level-headed. And I still absolutely love the guy. :thup:

"Top 8 would be success. Between 4 and 8"

At least he has ambition and is gonna give it a go. Rather than a grinding out results, negative football shit from last year.

Unlike our last few managers, I love listening to the bloke.

Only really ever enjoyed listening to him and Wor Bobby, tbh. Mebbes aye mebbes no Dalglish as well a wee bit, but Souness, Roeder and Gullitt always made me squirm listening to them.

"Top 8 would be success. Between 4 and 8"

At least he has ambition and is gonna give it a go. Rather than a grinding out results, negative football shit from last year.

No doubt some will moan about those comments, but to me they're spot on. We can't expect to jump straight into the European spots next year but if we get close the appeal of the club to new players only goes up and we can move forward from there. :thup:

Guest dr_football

I really love listening to him as he fills me with confidence and positivity about our club.

The press must f***ing hate it you know that we've got a manager with our universal support btw.

In the world of clinches "Nobody is bigger than club" but if there was one man  who was close it would be Kevin Keegan.

IN KEEGAN WE TRUST!

The press must f***ing hate it you know that we've got a manager with our universal support btw.

It's so true. It's probably the reason why we've seen the press digging up so much shit these past few months. They so desperately want us to give up on the manager like we've done so much in the past.

Unfortunately for them, Ashley's found a manager we all love.

Guest neesy111

he seem's to be pretty content with the squad size once we get these 3 players he wants in

as long as we don't get the massive injury lists we have in the past, the squad is good and a challenge for europe will hopefully be on the cards

Guest neesy111

any fan's that say we're gonna be in relegation battle seem to forget how much dross there is below us in the premiership

any fan's that say we're gonna be in relegation battle seem to forget how much dross there is below us in the premiership

exactly, Ok we might not do brilliant but to say we will get caught in a relegation is far too wide of the mark!

Guest Guinness

Very good interview, was good to hear him speak so positively. Hopefully he gets the players in he wants and we can have a good season.

Someone else (can't remember who?) on this forum was saying earlier on that KK's not the same positive guy he was first time round. I'd agree. I think he's wiser and more level-headed. And I still absolutely love the guy. :thup:

This.