90 Days Free Trial on lovefilm.com

Decky

XMLFZZ714

You get 90 days free, may aswell choose their top package as it wont charge you anything, then before the 90 days are up cancel it, so you get 90 days free rentals :pow:

https://www.lovefilm.com

Edit: The offer does NOT include games, HD and Blueray movies. Standard DVDs only.

This code gives you dvds and games for 90 days but it is older than the first code and may not work:

XMLFZZ722

Guest lankybellwipe

XMLFZZ714

You get 90 days free, may aswell choose their top package as it wont charge you anything, then before the 90 days are up cancel it, so you get 90 days free rentals  :pow:

https://www.lovefilm.com

FYP. Another one!(Not fixed, but TRIAL,  see title)

Right ive edited the first post, this is important if you are signing up and have already read the OP:

Edit: The offer does NOT include games, HD and Blueray movies. Standard DVDs only.

Right ive edited the first post, this is important if you are signing up and have already read the OP:

Are you sure? When I signed up you just had to have a look for a tick box or something on the page where you choose your package (might have been a silly link that said "want to rent games?").

If not, the code I used for my 3 games (normal price £18.99) package was XMLFZZ722 so I may well trump your weak-ass thread.

Im pretty sure as far as trails are concerned you can only have either the games package or the films package. My code doesnt allowed anything other than standard dvds. Have you tried renting movies?

Im pretty sure as far as trails are concerned you can only have either the games package or the films package. My code doesnt allowed anything other than standard dvds. Have you tried renting movies?

I've got one in my list right now. Which reminds me I need to remove it, I already acquired it elsewhere. The package they do is either 3 DVDs or 3 games/DVDs for about £1 extra.

I wonder if i can cancel and sign up with that code, maybe they block your card from having another free trail after you've signed up with one? Probably not worth the risk.

I think they do it by address. That happened at my last house.

• 1 year later...

I'm thinking about going back, 3 months for the price of one has just come through, just not sure which package.

I fancy the games but they slowed me right down in terms of hanging on to it for a while stopping my dvds coming through.

Is anyone still using them, what package would you recommend?

I'm with them, on the £12.99 package. Never bothered with games as wor lad would never want to send them back. :lol:

That's what happened to me, i chose the wrong type of games though, like Dirt, which is a pretty long game when trying to win every race. Some 10-15hr play through games might be worthwhile though.

I can't decide. I suppose £16 for 3 months then dropping it down isn't going to hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone use this ?. what with the kids getting DVD's and virgin films etc i probably spend about £20-£30 a month so i was looking at the £14 option unlimited but only two at a time.

what i'm wondering about is the availability......amyone ask for a film to be told its unavailable at the minute type stuff ?

anyone use this ?. what with the kids getting DVD's and virgin films etc i probably spend about £20-£30 a month so i was looking at the £14 option unlimited but only two at a time.

what i'm wondering about is the availability......amyone ask for a film to be told its unavailable at the minute type stuff ?

You make a list, they ask for at least ten on the list, you then rate them of priority, so high, med low, they'll try and send out you high ones first, then work the way down.

They always sent me high priorities when i used them.

You make a list, they ask for at least ten on the list, you then rate them of priority, so high, med low, they'll try and send out you high ones first, then work the way down.

hmmmmmm. might be ok for me but maybe not so good for the kids.

cheers for the info though.

hmmmmmm. might be ok for me but maybe not so good for the kids.

cheers for the info though.

Get two smaller accounts? Not sure if that's possible or not, but they have theirs and you have yours, you obviously can content watch what they've got on the list.

LoveFilm's support is first class, just give them a ring and they'll tell you your options.

Its a great company, though now owned by the world consuming Tesco I believe. :(