Average size of a human head?

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

First and foremost, i'm indeed refering to the forehead  :thup:.

i just got of the phone to my mate, who has it in his deluded mind that his head is of an average size. Considering his nickname is 'peanut head' and the circumference of his head measures at 17 inches, i know he's delusional. Anyway he's soo adamant that he's right, he's put up £50. My guess was 22.5 inches but i can't seem to find any conclusive evidence to back up my theory.

So what are people on here measuring at, and do i have a case?

interesting idea......to see who the fuck will try and find a tape measure at this time of night....normally one of the most awkward items to find in the kitchen messy drawers.

apart from wullie who does his forehead measurements daily so can just put his latest down........unless he's feelng paranoid and may need to check it again

Just measured mine at 22.5-23 inches, i am average 5'11 and slim, not a fat cunt. For someone's circumference to only be 17 inches is worrying, he's not from the Amazon is he?

Guest kingdawson

Just measured mine at 22.5-23 inches, i am average 5'11 and slim, not a fat c***. For someone's circumference to only be 17 inches is worrying, he's not from the Amazon is he?

Im 23 inches myself and i would say that's average. Nah he's not from the Amazon mackems.gif.

hmmmmmm 'Amazon kid', sounds better than peanut head tbh.

Guest lankybellwipe

interesting idea......to see who the fuck will try and find a tape measure at this time of night....normally one of the most awkward items to find in the kitchen messy drawers.

apart from wullie who does his forehead measurements daily so can just put his latest down........unless he's feelng paranoid and may need to check it again

Ha ha mackems.gif

I found  one! The circumference of my head is 4 foot!

interesting idea......to see who the f*** will try and find a tape measure at this time of night....normally one of the most awkward items to find in the kitchen messy drawers.

Ha ha mackems.gif

were you standing under the lampshade when you measured ?

My neck is bigger than your mates head :lol:

Was going to say something along the same lines, although mine is only slightly smaller than your friend's head.  17inch head is worrying indeed.

pin head shurely ?

Guest kingdawson

Yep, was an usher at my mates wedding recently so we got measured up.

My neck is bigger than your mates head :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

interesting idea......to see who the f*** will try and find a tape measure at this time of night....normally one of the most awkward items to find in the kitchen messy drawers.

Ha ha mackems.gif

were you standing under the lampshade when you measured ?

mackems.gif  Madras!

You have been one of my elite 3 posters since day one! Never change mate

Guest lankybellwipe

I have just measured the diameter of my cranium! 22.5 inches!  My neck is 15 inches! My Todge piece -  3 inches  O0