Football365's take on Ipswich's interest in Bramble....

Guest YankeeGeordieDandy

Guest nufc_geordie

To be fair I saw the interview with Jim Magilton on Sky Sports News and the way he was bigging Bramble up was actually brilliant. I have never been so confident that it is last we have seen of TiteArse Bramble.

Guest mattywestall

yea skysports and alot of other sites are saying jim magilton wants him back at ipswich as he's a "He is a quality defender who is playing at Premiership level and we know all about him"  that is the biggest load of twod ever

Town keen on Bramble

By Peter ORourke -  Created on 24 Oct 2006

Ipswich boss Jim Magilton has confirmed his interest in bringing Titus Bramble back to the club.

Bramble's future at Newcastle looks uncertain after he was dropped from the side recently.

The 25-year-old's current deal expires at the end of the season and as yet there has been no indication that Bramble will be offered an extension.

Newcastle could be prepared to listen to offers for Bramble in January rather than risk losing him for nothing in the summer.

Magilton is a big admirer of Bramble and would be keen to sign the centre back if he was available.

"If there was a possibility of signing Titus I would do it right now," Magilton told the East Anglian Daily Times.

"He is a quality defender who is playing at Premiership level and we know all about him. So, yes, absolutely I would bring him here.

"We have not asked about him as yet, but if he is available and would like to come here, then we will be in there finding out."

Magilton also confirmed that he is keeping tabs on Crewe midfielder David Vaughan

"He is someone I like and we have watched, but Crewe are not interested in doing a deal just yet," added Magilton.

"That may change, but we now have Gary Roberts and he can do a similar job."