Michael Jackson

Guest K9

I'm just watching his old stuff on youtube and now it's got me thinking what happened to him :( Why'd he turn all crazy, it's very sad  :weep:

Guest lankybellwipe

one or two good nostalgic tracks(sunshine,moonlight...off the wall)...no good actual music.

Mads,im surprised at you-Thriller was to me thoroughly ground breaking,as Oasis were,and Stone Roses were.

Bll, again you boil my piss!

While Oasis and the Roses are fuckin class, you never fail to boil the piss within!

Come on, have a go at me! Give me your best shot man"

Oops, the oven has been left on too long, we should give this fracas a miss for now

one or two good nostalgic tracks(sunshine,moonlight...off the wall)...no good actual music.

Mads,im surprised at you-Thriller was to me thoroughly ground breaking,as Oasis were,and Stone Roses were.

While Oasis and the Roses are fuckin class, you never fail to boil the piss within!

Oops, the oven has been left on too long, we should give this fracas a miss for now

even oasis werent good. though the roses in their time knocked out some grand toons (always a charlatans man mesel like)

1983,we were loving Duran.... etc,Wham hadnt arrived...thank fuck....Jacko was my Luxembourg lullaby mate-in his own way-he inspired our generation mate.How many of us waited for C4 to show the BAD video 4 years later?Fucking all of us even we wouldnt admit it!

1983,we were loving Duran.... etc,Wham hadnt arrived...thank f***....Jacko was my Luxembourg lullaby mate-in his own way-he inspired our generation mate.How many of us waited for C4 to show the BAD video 4 years later?f***ing all of us even we wouldnt admit it!

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!.......83 were china crisis,siouxsie,stranglers,smiths,mary chain.

radio luxembourg power plays, sponsered by cuty cura mildy madicated soaps and talcs

Guest lankybellwipe

even oasis werent good. though the roses in their time knocked out some grand toons (always a charlatans man mesel like)

Charlitains were gods of my GCSE''s

bring back indie

1983,we were loving Duran.... etc,Wham hadnt arrived...thank f***....Jacko was my Luxembourg lullaby mate-in his own way-he inspired our generation mate.How many of us waited for C4 to show the BAD video 4 years later?f***ing all of us even we wouldnt admit it!

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!.......83 were china crisis,siouxsie,stranglers,smiths,mary chain.

radio luxembourg power plays, sponsered by cuty cura mildy madicated soaps and talcs

All them plus Howie Jones and the vbeat of Billie Jean,Mads,you cant deny it buddy!

Charlitains were gods of my GCSE''s

bring back indie

I love Charlatans then and now................and Roachford!

WHAT THE f*** !!!!!.......83 were china crisis,siouxsie,stranglers,smiths,mary chain.

All them plus Howie Jones and the vbeat of Billie Jean,Mads,you cant deny it buddy!

i go more stranglers,china crisis,siouxsie,cure.............I am denying it,

Love your work mate,but dont deny how exciting it was to see a new JACKO RELEASE!!Soz about the caps guys and gals!

Na!

Arew you Bananarama?;Hooligan speak from the day!!!

jackson was bland dance music....i came from the indy side

what is "bananarama" sic ?