Worst movie scenes

Syrette

Good call, that was just full of cringe.

Which one's that and what's happening there? ???

End of the last one that came out, he's just after being put in the suit for the first time and told that his lass and kids are dead.

Guest BooBoo

I love the first Matrix film but there's a bit in it where i always cringe.

Neo has just been brought back into the real world and some black guy (he may be called Tank) is welcoming him on the ship. Its something like "If Morpheus is right about you and what you will do then...OOOH! Its a very exciting time!!"

Awful stuff.

Also Jurassic Park: Lost World where the young girl uses pipes as gym bars to escape from the raptors.  mackems.gif

It's such a shame, cause the movie is pretty good up til that. Definitely the biggest "movie-ruining scene" IMO.

Sat in the theater with a friend, surrounded by people in costume, re-evaluating my choices in life. That scene comes on, and everyone is already pissed because the movie wasn't all that good, but after that, even the costumed people were like "Fuck this."

Neo has just been brought back into the real world and some black guy (he may be called Tank) is welcoming him on the ship. Its something like "If Morpheus is right about you and what you will do then...OOOH! Its a very exciting time!!"

Awful stuff.

Also Jurassic Park: Lost World where the young girl uses pipes as gym bars to escape from the raptors.  mackems.gif

I'm also a big fan of the Matrix but some of the kung-fu sections are just awful. Like when Neo does those daft posing bits, and there's a bit where he lowers his leg after a kick in a totally embarrassing way. :lol:

Also not in a film but in LOST in possibly my favourite episode the one where Desmond is on the phone to Penny and they do that sentance in combination thing at the end. A stain on a brilliant scene.

Guest BooBoo

Awful stuff.

I'm also a big fan of the Matrix but some of the kung-fu sections are just awful. Like when Neo does those daft posing bits, and there's a bit where he lowers his leg after a kick in a totally embarrassing way. :lol:

I personally like the "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" poses in a cheesy way. The worst for me is when Neo merely flicks out his fingers and seemingly crushes Smith's windpipe.

What did they say in Kill Bill?

Silly Rabbit...Tricks are (in unison) for kids.

Makes me implode into myself in a massive cringe every time.

It's "trix"

What makes you cringe? It's actually a quite clever line, if you knew what it meant.

Awful stuff.

I personally like the "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" poses in a cheesy way. The worst for me is when Neo merely flicks out his fingers and seemingly crushes Smith's windpipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZnzpyJdL-A

Skip to 2:36. That first bit he does. :blush:

What did they say in Kill Bill?

Silly Rabbit...Tricks are (in unison) for kids.

Makes me implode into myself in a massive cringe every time.

It's "trix"

What makes you cringe? It's actually a quite clever line, if you knew what it meant.

I like that scene.