Facebook Signatures

Tisd09

Just noticed today under a couple of peoples signatures that my facebook profile picture can be seen and some weird comments like "dog nonce" etc, I assume is some kind of code thingy and if other people with Facebook profiles come on here will see the same thing but with their profile pic?

Guest Toon83

what is going on with these things, my name has appeared on here and i dont like it.

infact im looking at taking things further if it continues to happen, i dont want people on here knowing my name etc, so what the hell is going on?

what is going on with these things, my name has appeared on here and i dont like it.

infact im looking at taking things further if it continues to happen, i dont want people on here knowing my name etc, so what the hell is going on?

:lol:

honestly what is going on with this site?

I think somebody has found a way of hacking facebook accounts and is going through looking for IP addresses of people who come on here.

Guest Toon83

I think somebody has found a way of hacking facebook accounts and is going through looking for IP addresses of people who come on here.

any idea how this can be stopped?

It's a free country.

Have you got AV software?

do you mean AVG software?

Well that is preventative, but once your Facebook account has been found, you can't stop it.

Guest Toon83

ive logged out of facebook and refreshed the page and now the sigs have gone so it must only happen to people that are logged into facebook and on this site at the same time.

still a pointless thing to do like