online box office problem

marko1892

I get a database error whenever i try to load it saying this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Access to the path 'C:\TalentEBusinessSuiteAssets\NUFC\Live\HTML\left.html' is denied.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\TalentEBusinessSuiteAssets\NUFC\Live\HTML\left.html' is denied.

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.

Source Error:

Line 1686:                Dim fileObj As New IO.FileInfo(strPath)

Line 1687:                If fileObj.Exists Then

Line 1688:                    htmlString = fileObj.OpenText.ReadToEnd

Line 1689:                    fileObj.OpenText.Close()

Line 1690:                    fileObj.OpenText.Dispose()

Source File: C:\TalentEBusinessSuite\NUFC\Live\TalentEBusiness\App_Code\Utilities.vb    Line: 1688

Stack Trace:

[unauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\TalentEBusinessSuiteAssets\NUFC\Live\HTML\left.html' is denied.]

System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +651

System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +1038

System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options) +115

System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize) +88

System.IO.FileInfo.OpenText() +125

Talent.eCommerce.Utilities.GetHtmlFromFile(String path) in C:\TalentEBusinessSuite\NUFC\Live\TalentEBusiness\App_Code\Utilities.vb:1688

TalentBase01.PopulateTheHTMLStrings(DataTable dt, String source) in C:\TalentEBusinessSuite\NUFC\Live\TalentEBusiness\App_Code\BasePages\TalentBase01.vb:659

TalentBase01.GetHTMLStringsFromDB(Object sender) in C:\TalentEBusinessSuite\NUFC\Live\TalentEBusiness\App_Code\BasePages\TalentBase01.vb:484

TalentBase01.Page_PreInit_Base(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\TalentEBusinessSuite\NUFC\Live\TalentEBusiness\App_Code\BasePages\TalentBase01.vb:782

System.Web.UI.Page.OnPreInit(EventArgs e) +2062504

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +663

Does this happen for anyone else? just asked another friend of mine to check the link and she said it worked fine!? tried it on my mates computer on the same network and having the same problem.

Guest neesy111

nufc.com reporting problems, apparently it's quite popular, so they are trying to get more server connections, as the current number isn't enough for supply

try later tonight, when it will prob's be less busy

Got through yesterday at the third attempt.

I must just be lucky.

fucker.

on a serious note, I'm a bit worried as I need to sort out my cousin's ST before they go on general sale tomorrow morning...any tips or a different number to try?

TOP-TIP: Ever spent all day ringing the club box office from a BT landline, only to be told "Sorry, but this line is currently engaged"? Simply throw away your simpleton land-line telephone and use one of these new-fangle mobilephones. No longer will you hear the disheartening tones of a middle-aged BT spokesperson, instead, you'll be put straight into a queuing system and eventually answered by a helpful Box Office employee!

:laugh2:

Guest neesy111

TOP-TIP: Ever spent all day ringing the club box office from a BT landline, only to be told "Sorry, but this line is currently engaged"? Simply throw away your simpleton land-line telephone and use one of these new-fangle mobilephones. No longer will you hear the disheartening tones of a middle-aged BT spokesperson, instead, you'll be put straight into a queuing system and eventually answered by a helpful Box Office employee!

:laugh2:

modern technology  :kasper:

anyone been able to get through on 0191 2611751 at all? I've been trying all day and just getting engaged tone  :angry:

is that just a typo?

I've got the number in me phone as 2611571, unless they've got a 2nd line and swapped the 5 and 7 around just to be awkward?

For further information please contact the Box Office on (0191) 2611571.

anyone been able to get through on 0191 2611751 at all? I've been trying all day and just getting engaged tone  :angry:

is that just a typo?

I've got the number in me phone as 2611571, unless they've got a 2nd line and swapped the 5 and 7 around just to be awkward?

Aye, just a frustrated typo - all sorted now though :happy:

is that just a typo?

Aye, just a frustrated typo - all sorted now though :happy:

:thup: