Hertha Berlin 1 - 0 Newcastle - 01/08/08 - post match reaction from page 17

Skirge

Minutes silence would be nice considering how much Lamps got.

It was about his dead mother  lets remember a 58 year old women died of pneumonia it wasn't some ego trip. I read your posts your not a moron so don't belittle yourself with such a cheap line.

As for Oba it would be nice if the club asked Oba would he like a minute applause or silence at the first home game, the lads to wear black armbands or he may not want anything & whatever he wants is what  goes in these very sad times for him.

was there a minutes silence for babayaros brother ? how far do we go ?. i don't think a minutes silence for a players parent is appropriate...extra support for the player certainly but the minute silence is leading the wrong way.

hertha are 8-1 up from the first leg so don't expect them to be in for a tiring game on thursday. then they are travelling to mallorca. the late travelling will be more tiring than the match for them.

just hope to see some sharpness and the plauers looking confident more than a win.

No doubt,they'll be at the stadium first,picking the best dressing room,bench etc.Fucking Jormans abroad!

Did Chelsea have a silence for Pat Lampard?

Incidentally, I thought Lampard acquitted himself brilliantly after her death. To step up and take some of the penalties he did took mega bottle and I have nothing but admiration for him. Hopefully Oba can pull himself through it in similar fashion.

Incidentally, I thought Lampard acquitted himself brilliantly after her death. To step up and take some of the penalties he did took mega bottle and I have nothing but admiration for him. Hopefully Oba can pull himself through it in similar fashion.

did it take mega bottle ?

lee bowyer played probably his best football when he was in the deepest shit.

when i went through bad times playing football was great as i forgot about the rest and lost myself in the game (that includes deaths in the family)

lee bowyer played probably his best football when he was in the deepest shit.

when i went through bad times playing football was great as i forgot about the rest and lost myself in the game (that includes deaths in the family)

Did you take any penalties in the Champions League semi or final?

lee bowyer played probably his best football when he was in the deepest s***.

Did you take any penalties in the Champions League semi or final?

no.....and i doubt lampard was thinking "ooooohhhhhh and me mams just died"

Guest Heneage

Minutes silence would be nice considering how much Lamps got.

It was about his dead mother  lets remember a 58 year old women died of pneumonia it wasn't some ego trip. I read your posts your not a moron so don't belittle yourself with such a cheap line.

As for Oba it would be nice if the club asked Oba would he like a minute applause or silence at the first home game, the lads to wear black armbands or he may not want anything & whatever he wants is what  goes in these very sad times for him.

My apologies I did not mean in it in the sense so much as "Look how much of an ego massage he got" at the end of the day someone died. I meant more the support and show of respect and solidarity he recieved during his difficult time.

Guest Thomo

Martins is not being considered for selection for the next two games due to a knee injury, he has been taken across to train, he had a pain killing injection on Wednesday and is unable to play for 7days.

Souce; Todays journal

He is going for Shola and Smith up front again. There is also a doubt whether Jonas registration will be sorted in time for him to play.

:rant: :rant:

Is kick off 8 pm UK time?

7pm UK time.

It's conflicting mind!!! Several sites have it as 8pm - including our official 1!

Aye, it is confusing but its 7pm UK time, 8pm Spanish time for sure.

Is kick off 8 pm UK time?

7pm UK time.

It's conflicting mind!!! Several sites have it as 8pm - including our official 1!

Aye, it is confusing but its 7pm UK time, 8pm Spanish time for sure.

.com is also saying 8pm.

Err...

To quote them....

'Summer Cup:

Hertha / Mallorca (a)

A 25-man Magpies squad are now in their team HQ outside Palma ahead of the Mallorca Summer Cup - a four team event at the ONO Stadium (aka the Son Moix).

The Magpies face Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin on Friday (7pm KO UK time) and then play the final tie of the Cup  against hosts Mallorca two days later (9pm KO UK time.)

NUFC: Given, Harper, Krul, Forster, Enrique, Beye, Edgar, Cacapa, Taylor, Tozer, Bassong, Geremi, Duff, Guthrie, Butt, N'Zogbia, Milner, Doninger, Gutierrez, Martins, Smith, Ameobi, Danquah, Donaldson, Godsmark.'

I hope it's as late as possible because I don't finish work until 8.15 so might get to see the full second-half if it's an 8pm kick-off.

It's 7pm, unless setanta aren't showing the second half as their next listing starts at 9pm.