Season Ticket Application Form

Skirge

Has anyone that has already renewed been sent an application form? I paid for this season last season and also signed up for the next two years yet I have just been sent an application form in the post today, fkn box office are useless if they have fkd up my season ticket I will do my nutt.

How about you just call them ask nicely why its been sent.  Sure its just a simple mistake.

Simple will be right and I have been trying to get through to the box office for the last 35 mins AARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No really, he's daft enough to do something like that.

He may be but getting straight through :lol: more fkn chance of him getting Dave up the stick, still cannot get through now doing my nut in, sent Jan an email instead..

Not one to admit sneaking in, but Ive been in a few times :D:D.  Its ok, has TV's and a nice little sitting area to chill during half time.  I personally prefer to stand on the concourse and have a natter about the first half.

Got one this morning as I don't have an ST and emailed them regarding it. Anyone know what the Leazes bar is like? I know it's new but I'm guessing a few have seen it during their visits to check their seats?

Isnt it meant to be expensive as fuck?, a new place for the prawn sarnie brigade?

Steer well clear.

£800.

I fancy on of the premium tickets; prefer comfortable seats at half time; I'm 30 this year! :)

Anyway, of all the bars (premium seats); which area is considered the best? I've been in most of them and to be honest I'd prefer the Platinum Club but it's not available, bearing in mind the £100+ premium for the other bars when considering the £800 cost of the Leazes Bar, I reckon thats going to be my best option?