Newcastle TV subscription service

James

Had a bit of a look around, and it would appear from looking at my account details that I had managed to get myself on a deal that cost just £11.99 a year. My bank should definitely clear this amount, so the only reason this payment could have failed, especially judging from GG's response, is because Newcastle United want it to.

Had a bit of a look around, and it would appear from looking at my account details that I had managed to get myself on a deal that cost just £11.99 a year. My bank should definitely clear this amount, so the only reason this payment could have failed, especially judging from GG's response, is because Newcastle United want it to.

You wanted a shrewd businessman as a chairman, dont go fucking whinging about it now!

You wanted a shrewd businessman as a chairman, dont go fucking whinging about it now!

post of the day!

post of the day!

Bet you loved that.

I paid £11.99 last year, and it let me on earlier this morning so I could watch enthralling footage of the squad boarding the plane to Mallorca.

My subscription was actually due for renewal today, so no doubt it will happen to you when the time comes.

It will only cost me £6 more, I'm more annoyed at the inconvenience and lack of any forewarning correspondence. Plus the people who run the site get the larger cut, and yet the quality of their website has deteriorated.

I will no doubt purchase it again for the online radio.

PS, it is actually very bad business.

The deal I signed up for was £11.99 first year, £35.00 thereafter. They forgot to increase the fee last season despite being sent emails telling me otherwise, and when they have another opportunuty to bump it upto £35, they cancel the whole bloody thing, allowing me to get in on a £17.99 introductory offer.

The deal I signed up for was £11.99 first year, £35.00 thereafter. They forgot to increase the fee last season despite being sent emails telling me otherwise, and when they have another opportunuty to bump it upto £35, they cancel the whole bloody thing, allowing me to get in on a £17.99 introductory offer.

I suppose taking over an entire football club, clearing its debt, implementing a rather complete overhaul, working out how the summer transfer window works and getting to know the ropes should take a back seat to making sure that the price model for streaming radio- that was introduced by the previous regime- remains constant in their list of priorities.

I suppose taking over an entire football club, clearing its debt, implementing a rather complete overhaul, working out how the summer transfer window works and getting to know the ropes should take a back seat to making sure that the price model for streaming radio- that was introduced by the previous regime remains constant in their list of priorities.

Given that the Official Website is outsourced to PremiumTV, it wouldn't have been that easy to alter the pricing. Save me £40 over the past towo seasons so I can't really complain.

This is more of a public information email than anything else.

Mine's come out automatically again, £11.99.

£1 a month for all that you get is an absolute steal IMO.

It certainly is a steal!

Mine also came out and the videos are working fine.