New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think its Aaron Spear tbh.

can't see a story like that arising for a 15 year old (or however old he is) who's going to go into the youth team, nor not name the player when Spear agreed to join us a while ago and we're just sorting out a compensation package.

aye.

i was thinking the same thing.

hope that its COLO.

His haircut would become legendary... :joker: :joker:

Betting wise I would have Colo at the top.

Colo

Warnock

Turan

Lennon

A.N. Other.  :lol:

im willing to put money on us not having a new player in by this time tomorrow. Hope im wrong. Although i dont want to lose money, so i hope im not. Although i havent actually bet anyone, so i guess it doesnt really matter.  :undecided:

Now imagine how Spurs fans feel, if you lot are this excited over this, they get these sort of threads every hour, with numerous ITKs backing each one up.  :kasper:

im willing to put money on us not having a new player in by this time tomorrow. Hope im wrong. Although i dont want to lose money, so i hope im not. Although i havent actually bet anyone, so i guess it doesnt really matter.  :undecided:

mackems.gif

Guest 22bnw

I know it mentions Bassong in the article...but if he was speaking to the Spanish Media he may have just meant the Bassong signing...

Not convinced we are after Warnock at all. Just doesn't make any sense having two expensive and capable left backs when other parts of the team are lacking a lot more.

More than happy to have Enrique as 1st choice with Bassong and N'Zogbia covering him.

ain't Bassong either I don't think, for those who thought it was...

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/Toon-new-boy39s-39one-for.4349908.jp

IMO it isn't Bassong or Spear. I feel something bigger.  :cheesy:

I don't either, just trying to have a dig at some of those on here being pessimistic and preparing themselves for something underwhelming.

Now imagine how Spurs fans feel, if you lot are this excited over this, they get these sort of threads every hour, with numerous ITKs backing each one up.  :kasper:

...forming a circle and chanting to craven images...

Until Modric swoops in and sucks their blood.

More than happy to have Enrique as 1st choice with Bassong and N'Zogbia covering him.

Obviously depends on how Bassong has pitched up in training in the position, but generally I'd agree with that.

I know it mentions Bassong in the article...but if he was speaking to the Spanish Media he may have just meant the Bassong signing...

I can't see why KK would refuse to reveal the identity of a signing we've already announced. ;)

N'Zogbia is wasted at left-back. He moaned when Allardyce kept playing him there, I don't think he likes it.

Still signed a new contract when playing there. And surely he can play there once in a while if Enrique is injured. Rather that or sit on the bench?

Guest 22bnw

I can't see why KK would refuse to reveal the identity of a signing we've already announced. ;)

to be fair though there aren't any quotes of him actually "refusing" to reveal the identity...quite often with these things he just didn't tell them

to be fair though there aren't any quotes of him actually "refusing" to reveal the identity...quite often with these things he just didn't tell them

to be fair there aren't any quotes

Guest neesy111

anal is saying jiminez and ashley are in mallorca, i'm sure ashley wouldn't travel just for the matches tbh, so a sign that they are gonna negotiate some deals?