Newcastle fans are the 6th best looking fans in all the land

Kaizero

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11662_3895947,00.html

Looking fan-tastic

The Kop on top in study of good looking supporters

Liverpool is famous for many things: The Beatles, its historic docks, and now... the best-looking football fans in the country!

A study by Sky HD has revealed when it comes to well-chiselled features and luscious locks, Liverpool tops the table as having the most attractive set of supporters in the Premier League.

High definition television means that it's not just the action on the football pitch which can be scrutinised by viewers - with a picture four times clearer, fans are now finding themselves on show during televised matches.

Sky HD worked with top model agency D1 Model Management to study high definition footage of crowds from every Premier League match last season, and name the top 10 best-looking clubs as:

1. Liverpool

2. Fulham

3. Tottenham Hotspur

4. Sunderland

5. Chelsea

6. Newcastle United

7. Arsenal

8. Bolton Wanderers

9. West Ham United

10. Manchester United

Dean Cleary-Patterson, from D1 Model Management said: "We're used to scouting the cream of British modelling talent in all sorts of weird and wonderful places, but football crowds are certainly a new concept for us!

"We typically take into account a whole range of aspects of a person's appearance, from the symmetry of their features to the glossiness of their hair. It's interesting to know we might need to start scouring the stands of Anfield to find our next big name!"

Sky's Christian Cull explains: "High definition really changes the way you watch TV, so you end up noticing lots more than you normally would.

"With images so detailed, you can see faces in the crowd much more clearly, so we had a bit of fun by teaming up with D1 Model Management to create a league table of the best looking fans.

"I'm a Chelsea fan, so I'm not used to languishing in mid-table."

I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."

I bet that a 'study' on the land's noisiest fans would've been against the corporate strategy of the brand..

sky forgot what it's all about a long time ago..'best looking fans'.. what a sad waste of HD time

Guest Stephen927

Fucking hell, those are the three teams that are gonna break the top four?

Least we're in Europe..