RCD Mallorca 1 - 0 Newcastle - 03/08/08 - post match reaction from page 16

Dave

Yeah I was just out on the roof trying to fix it, my Mam's gutted because now I've lost Gems TV or something. Oops :lol:

:laugh:

Costs like £30 (or more depending on a couple of things) to get someone out and align it properly, have a look in the Yellow Pages. :thup:

Yeah problem is everything's going to shit, the sky+ is on the blink because the remote's fucked, I'm trying to get the Sky Sports package back and the rest of the family want to get HD. And the dish needs re-aligning. Amateurs.

KEVIN Keegan has made three changes from the side which was beaten by Hertha Berlin here at the ONO Estadi on Friday night.

Shola Ameobi has a slight hamstring problem and misses out while Nicky Butt and Charles N'Zogbia do not figure.

In comes French defender Sebastien Bassong, David Edgar and Damien Duff.

It looks like the Magpies could line up with a back four of Taylor, Cacapa, Bassong and Enrique, with Geremi, Guthrie, Edgar and Duff forming a midfield four and Milner and Smith up front.

KEVIN Keegan has made three changes from the side which was beaten by Hertha Berlin here at the ONO Estadi on Friday night.

Shola Ameobi has a slight hamstring problem and misses out while Nicky Butt and Charles N'Zogbia do not figure.

It looks like the Magpies could line up with a back four of Taylor, Cacapa, Bassong and Enrique, with Geremi, Guthrie, Edgar and Duff forming a midfield four and Milner and Smith up front.

I hope this isn't anything like the team we put out during the actual season.

:jesuswept:

:lol: Why would it be?

Owen,Martins,Viduka,Coloccini,Beye,Butt,N'Zogbia. What do you think?

Great motivation for the young lads seeing Keegan play an average defender in midfield instead of giving one of them a run in their correct position.

Nice one, Kev. :doh:

Ryan Donaldson must be thinking what the fuck did he do wrong seeing that Smith is starting every single game and he's not even getting a minute on the pitch :lol:

Great motivation for the young lads seeing Keegan play an average defender in midfield instead of giving one of them a run in their correct position.

Edgar has played a fair amount of reserve team and youth team football as a defensive midfielder and is more than comfortable in that position.

average defender?

Perhaps I'm being generous?

Edgar is championship standard.

Anyone else get shit signal on setanta? It's boiling my piss

Is the stream shit or the setanta signal shit?

The picture, which I pay good money for, breaks up frequently then I get the "no signal is being received on this channel" message. Bad times.

average defender?

Perhaps I'm being generous?

Edgar is championship standard.

at best