"Hoo mister, lend iz 50p for..."

Fugazi

Was walking home from Town along Byker Bridge, and a kid on his BMX stopped me and asked for 50p to "put some air in his tyres.", This was at around half 12 aswell.

Thought it was a change from the usual request for money for the phone, bus etc.

Anyone on here ever had any odd requests for money from Charvs?

Guest lankybellwipe

wasn't a request but i've threatened a charva for checking the change tray of a public phone whislt i was using it.

for what porpoise were you using the change tray my lad?

I've had an extension on the money for the bus one where that the charv's brother was having a heart transplant in an hour and he needed the money to say good luck, it was quite inventive tbf.

Guest Heneage

I had some 14 year oldgo "BUY UZ SOME TABS FROM THE SPAR" "No I don't smoke" "What If I give you the money" "No" "Aww what afuckin gay".

Some lad stopped me outside the clayton street chippy, he had a just bought some curry and chips. He asked for 60p for something, I told him I have no change he then said well go and buy something. It was when I said well you obviously don't need the money as you've just bought some food. He just fucked off them.

Not myself personally, but my old boss when I worked part time at a newsy/offy during college.

Boss walks into work, gets asked by a charv to "get uz sum cans mista!" literally outside the shop.

He says "Aye, no worries", takes a fiver off this kid. 

Comes into the shop, says alreet, pops to the till buys the cans and takes them outside for the kid.

Presents the kid 2 cans of Panda Shandy.  Kid was like "Nar man I wanted Fostaz".  Boss looks at him, and says, "well you shouldve been clearer then.  Now, this is my shop, I'm the owner, I'm keeping your money, now fuck off!"

I was in stitches watching from the till. 

Someone I know has a way of making money and f***ing them off at the same time.

"How, can yee get iz some cans?"

"Aye, of course"

You take, say the tenner, off them, go into the shop, ask the shopkeeper if he has a back door, give him a fiver to use it, then nick off out the back door and go home.

Still make a £5 profit :lol:

Was walking home from Town along Byker Bridge, and a kid on his BMX stopped me and asked for 50p to "put some air in his tyres."

Should have just given him a hand full of air

:lol: :lol:

Guest Anth.Nufc

You ever seen the people in town who say will you buy my last issue of Big Issue as im diabetic and need to get home which is bull s***.

Guest lankybellwipe

My failsafe used to be "Hello there mister, I've lost my 10 pee for the bus home!  Do you have 10 pee you could lend me?"

This was when the bus ride home cost a child ten pence. I believe the year was shrouded in Heinkel manouvres over Essex!

At the cinema some middle aged blokes said that they'd been chucked off the train miles away from their house for having a kids ticket and they were trying to raise the money to get home again! Was inventive like!

Me and 2 of my mates got stopped ages ago by this absolute wreck who says "can I lend 6p for the phurn like"

My mate could hardly keep a straight face and says nah I've got nothing, so this absolute smelly, wasted tramp says "let iz check ya pockets then" but before we could say fuck off he must have forgot he was talking to us or something and stumbled off :lol:

I remember years ago I used to go with my mate who was a celtic fan to parkhead and when you parked the car, there was always kids there asking to look after your car for a quid.  Needless to say, it was a pound well spent as I did hear of some unfortunate accidents to other cars whose owner had refused this 'kind gesture'