Dyer back tonight!

lovejoy

Guest Sam04je

GET THE FK IN!!!  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Love the sig...

Cant wait, hopefully it will transform the whole team.

got to say i am delighted he is back, i just hope he is back for good this time

As long as you dont break into song tonight then it should be ok....

"Whatever i said, whatever i did etc etc" is a no no.

First thing that came to my mind as well Chez. :lol:

Guest Gemmill

He might have only played an hour last night with a view to him getting 20 minutes or so tonight.  I'm glad he's back in the squad.  With him on the right and N'Zogbia on the left it gives teams something to think about.  Not that N'Zogbia will be getting a game unless Duff is left back again though.

Guest rosstoon

Cant do any worse than Oba tbh.

Piss off you muppett. Give people a chance. Hes nly been here 2 minutes. Stick by him. He is looking sharper with each game and he is not playing in a good team at the mo.

Guest Gemmill

Cant do any worse than Oba tbh.

Piss off you muppett. Give people a chance. Hes nly been here 2 minutes. Stick by him. He is looking sharper with each game and he is not playing in a good team at the mo.

Still stands around like a statue waiting for the ball tbh.  That's nowt to do with giving him a chance, he should know to run.

Guest Gemmill

Smells of poor ticket sales to me.

Others have said that, but is there anyone that's changed their mind about not going tonight just because Dyer's on the bench?  I would say the majority feel pretty indifferent towards the bloke tbh.

I haven't changed my mind, but i can imagine there will be a canny few kids who weren't originally going who are going now. Most fans won't be attracted by the chance of Dyer playing, but you can garuntee there will be kids who love him.

Guest Gemmill

He has had more of a changce than luque, but nobody says he should be given more time?

Dual standards me thinks

There's a difference between not playing because you're injured, and not playing because you're shit.

I am not Dyer's biggest fan at all and i can't stand the little prick as a person because he seems like a little twat, but at least when he's on the pithch he shows something. Luque shows no desire at all. I want both of them out of the club.

I am not Dyer's biggest fan at all and i can't stand the little prick as a person because he seems like a little ****, but at least when he's on the pithch he shows something. Luque shows no desire at all. I want both of them out of the club.

My point was in relation to martins, not ken dyer