It's Sunday, it's half twelve, it's number one... it's ASHLEY TO SELL UP!

Wullie

"I really hope that this is true and we can see the end of Ashley and his penny pinching bean counters.

I hope the new owner has the presence of mind to bring back Freddie, people might not like Fred but at least he delivered the 5th best team over a decade and got us our best ever CL finish, fact.

Any new owner must beat 4th, 3th, 5th and 7th place in the league or he's a penny pinching failure, double fact."

:lol::lol:

"I really hope that this is true and we can see the end of Ashley and his penny pinching bean counters.

I hope the new owner has the presence of mind to bring back Freddie, people might not like Fred but at least he delivered the 5th best team over a decade and got us our best ever CL finish, fact.

Any new owner must beat 4th, 3th, 5th and 7th place in the league or he's a penny pinching failure, double fact."

NE5 no doubt.

NE5 no doubt.

Baggio tbh.

Amusing either way.

It's no the wonder that his article is the first NUFC related one in weeks not to mention Joey Barton. :lol:

They're saving that for the follow up, when he refuses to buy us because of Barton's disgusting behaviour.

Guest Darth Toon

Mike is looking for a co-owner but in doing so he may have found buyer.

That seems a possibility - I wouldn't have thought the mega-rich are too keen on sharing their businesses with anyone.

I'm as sceptical about these continued stories as the next man, but I will say this one does seem to have slighlty more substance than some of the earlier efforts.

Mike is looking for a co-owner but in doing so he may have found buyer.

That seems a possibility - I wouldn't have thought the mega-rich are too keen on sharing their businesses with anyone.

I'm as sceptical about these continued stories as the next man, but I will say this one does seem to have slighlty more substance than some of the earlier efforts.

Mike Ashley said  at the Sports Direct AGM  "I would say that I am keen to have partners in Newcastle. That’s a very expensive seat I sit in.".

I'd rather not have Indian millionaires running the club, thanks.

Nor would I, but them multi-billionaires are a different matter :razz:

:)

seriously though, I don't consider myself ready to become a supporter of money laundering schemes and people who probably have never seen a football game live..

fuck the money man, I'd rather face years of mediocrity under Ashley or even Shepherd

I'd rather not have Indian millionaires running the club, thanks.

Nor would I, but them multi-billionaires are a different matter :razz:

:)

seriously though, I don't consider myself ready to become a supporter of money laundering schemes and people who probably have never seen a football game live..

fuck the money man, I'd rather face years of mediocrity under Ashley or even Shepherd

Money-laundering? :lol:

This isn't some gangster. Nor even a dodgy politician like the tosser at Citeh. The guy is the boss of one of India's leading companies – leading in everything from textiles and petrochemicals to retail and telecoms. In a country of one billion people. The amounts he could move through Newcastle are tiny compared to his overall wealth. We're not even big enough to launder his fucking socks.

It's funny but it makes us look like a bunch of mongs.

Oh for fucks sake have just come downstairs to SSN and David Craig Live from Newcastle

EDIT : And he keeps harping on about a Non Disclosure Agreement in place..... so where has the story broke from then ??

Newcastle Football Club and its fans deserve each other. The fans are the most deluded in the premiership having a big fan base does NOT mean you are entitled to win anything. The club is never going to be in the same league as Man UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool or Everton in fact none of your players are fit to lace the boots of any of these teams. newcastle united is a dressed up Wigan at best. And to top it all you are keeping that sicko barton, next thing you will be signing Barry George as an advisor. You stupid stupid newcastle fools. We are sick to death of reading about your disgusting antics of your board players etc in the papers. I probably speak for most people here and wish that next year we are reading that Newcastle have been relegated. You disgust me!!

Posted by: Keith Mills | August 03, 2008 at 09:41 AM | Report this comment

I wonder how widespread this opinion o us actually is in reality?

SSN now - "North east reporter David Craig has been on top of this story all morning"

what, he's read the newspaper 90 times?  'Cos as I'm watching, thats all he's doing!

In the last hour he's had contact with people from "the alliance group" an "NDA" is in place (non disclosure agreement for those like myself that don't give a flying fuck about business)

He's now "done an Anal" - "MY SOURCES TELL ME they want to do a straight forward agreement"

Reckons the reaction up here is quite something - their newsdesk has been ringing non-stop - nice to see the mong's are awake!

This post is abit messy, but I've literally typed it as he said it.

Newcastle Football Club and its fans deserve each other. The fans are the most deluded in the premiership having a big fan base does NOT mean you are entitled to win anything. The club is never going to be in the same league as Man UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool or Everton in fact none of your players are fit to lace the boots of any of these teams. newcastle united is a dressed up Wigan at best. And to top it all you are keeping that sicko barton, next thing you will be signing Barry George as an advisor. You stupid stupid newcastle fools. We are sick to death of reading about your disgusting antics of your board players etc in the papers. I probably speak for most people here and wish that next year we are reading that Newcastle have been relegated. You disgust me!!

Everton :lol:

What I like about his comments, in order of whats in bold.

1) hmmm, this is Everton, who if you believe some reports, could be in a bit of a hole this pre-season.

2) he's ITK!!!!!  I also like his suggestion

3) perhaps the greatest insult ever.  From now on at games whenever I am annoyed I am going to wave my fist in anger and shout "YOU [insert team name here] FOOLS!"

Errr so does it look like there actually is something in this story?  ???

Or do they send reporters after every crappy rumour

Nah remember last time this happenned, and Craig got an admission then too.

Guest Jawesome

Everton :lol:

Aye.  Apparently Michael Owen, Habib Beye, Jonas or even Oba couldn't get a game for them, and by what this guys just said they would never make the squad on match days.

Yeah, right, thanks for that you fucking ming mong.