Beastiality

Threelegs

Anyone here an avid fan of beastiality?  Any advice for someone wanting to get into it?  Where to start as far as animals go?  Tips?  Etc...

Basically I want to get a horse to make love too from time to time and it be a bit classier than the slags from the bigg market, but I don't necessarily have a clue where to start.  I have been looking at the big great danes but realize that's probably a big step for a beginner.  Just looking for some general advice towards a beginner.

Guest doctorcamel

My tip, and the first rule of bestiality, is START SMALL. And make sure you have full medical insurance should the worst happen...

If you are careful and follow the rules there is a whole world of fun and personal fulfillment waiting for you. And if you intend to photograph any of your initial experiments then please let me know. My, ahem, friend will be very interested.

Anyone here an avid fan of beastiality?  Any advice for someone wanting to get into it?  Where to start as far as animals go?  Tips?  Etc...

Basically I want to get a horse to make love too from time to time and it be a bit classier than the slags from the bigg market, but I don't necessarily have a clue where to start.  I have been looking at the big great danes but realize that's probably a big step for a beginner.  Just looking for some general advice towards a beginner.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

It's 'make love to:dave:

How frickin low can you get?

ALL TOGETHER NOW - Well I tried a Chihuahua!

Another top tip.  Use duct tape with Guinea Pigs otherwise it just gets messy.

Guest elbee909

Who's got your account details then?