Newcastle 2 - 2 PSV Eindhoven - 06/08/08 - post match reaction from page 23

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking forward to having about 15,000 there  :rolleyes:

Hopefully Beye, Faye, Owen, Martins, Given, Gutierrez, N'Zogbia will feature at some point. Im sure this will give our squad a massive boost.

How many off here are going then? Give the lads some support  O0 Alan Smith is an exception of course.

prediction: 1-2

Guest Geordiesned

Buggered if I'm wasting my hard earning wages on this shite. I've already wasted enough on my season ticket!

Guest BooBoo

Its still a disgrace that games like this arent free for season ticket holders. Im not going and amongst my group of about 20, none are attending.

Guest neesy111

i suspect, given, owen, martins, charlie, jonas (if registered), beye, faye & colocini (if signed by then), could all feature

Could it work? I doubt Owen will be back nor Viduka and KK said he wanted to turn Jobas into a striker.

---------------Given

Beye-----Faye------Bassong----Enrique

--------------Guthrie

Milner---------Zoggy------------Duff

----------Jonas---------Oba

Could it work? I doubt Owen will be back nor Viduka and KK said he wanted to turn Jobas into a striker.

---------------Given

Beye-----Faye------Bassong----Enrique

--------------Guthrie

Milner---------Zoggy------------Duff

----------Jonas---------Oba

Like that line up but i'd drop Milner and put Guthrie down the right with Butt in the holding role.

I'll probably go to the game but if Smith is playing then I'll give it a miss as I can't stand watching him getting paid to do nothing for 90 minutes.  I'd rather pay to watch a bunch of kids kicking a ball around than watch this poor excuse for a professional footballer.  If we are down to the bones then I'd rather pay to watch Harper play up front because at least he'd try, unlike this waste of space.

I have no problem with him as a person but as a footballer, no thanks.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/08/04/michael-owen-fitness-boost-cheers-keegan-72703-21461089/

Michael Owen fitness boost cheers Keegan

KEVIN KEEGAN jets back into Newcastle this evening boosted by rare good news. For Keegan has been in touch with the United training ground while he has been in Majorca and been told he could soon have his skipper Michael Owen back in business.