How many

Guest LucasUnger
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another two.

Might be more, but only if we manage to move on some of the shite first. That's not a 'sell to buy policy' btw, it's a simple fact that for example to sign a striker we need to shift one of our six. On that front however I'm still relatively confident some of the smaller clubs will panic and come in for the likes of Smith, Ameobi and Carroll.

juan-pablo sorin as cover/competition for/with enrique,

i'd put a bid in for yossi benayoun as AM if barry ever goes to liverpool.

Sorin is far too injury prone. Would be very happy if we could sigh Benayoun but he seems happy to stay at Liverpool despite being a benchwarmer for them

Voted 2

Coloccini will make our defence sorted (first team defence), but we will need a LB as cover.

So that would make our defence: beye coloccini faye enrique

edgar/taylor/cacapa/bassong/NEW LB  for cover. and i will be happy with that tbh.

Midfield is a tough one, if we were to sign only 2 players, would Keegan opt for a defensive or a attacking midfielder? i think we need a attacking tbh, used to think we  needed a dm but Guthrie, Butt, Geremi could play there (easily good enough for a club like us).

With a new am, we would be a strong side. Definitly would need to be a good quality player so he starts every week.

midfield could be like:                guthrie

gutierrez        n'zogbia

NEW AM

geremi/butt/milner/duff/barton as cover, some great players there to be sitting on a bench.

We are sorted for strikers, unless we ship out Carroll, Smith or Shola. I would love to see us sell either of those, if we did then imo we would need a new big striker to replace Viduka.