The Ting Tings...

Coxaux

I can't remember a "band" more damn right irritating and repetitive. Musically they're shit and as much as they'd like to think it they're not catchy either.

And to make things worse the fuckers are on EVERYWHERE!

Their only redeeming feature is the lead singer is very raggable, anyhow that's not the point, the silly cow should be arrested for crimes against music.

Rant over. 

Well, they're still more talented than some I could mention, e.g. we used to have a complete arse of a poster called Verl...oh I forget his name but anyway when he sang (oh, and by the way the cock has his own website with his songs on it and if you want a free laugh do please go visit it) it sounded like an alleycat with laryngitis being simultaneously strangled and neutered with a rusty spoon. So...it could be worse.

Well, they're still more talented than some I could mention, e.g. we used to have a complete arse of a poster called Verl...oh I forget his name but anyway when he sang (oh, and by the way the cock has his own website with his songs on it and if you want a free laugh do please go visit it) it sounded like an alleycat with laryngitis being simultaneously strangled and neutered with a rusty spoon. So...it could be worse.

Do post a link. 

Do post a link. 

Can't.

lol... i always liked Verlaine.

"Ben Brown is the best person you may never have met"

"Ben you really are that wonderful"

"He paints his music across the sky as if it were spun from gold"

Well. Thank God his startling modesty makes up for the fucking God awful music eh.