Worst party ever?

McCormick

In response to the roaring success of the 'best party' thread, it'd be interesting to know what the shittiest party you've ever been to is.

I've had two real shitters:

1) I was 14 and it was a birthday gig, but regardless of age and occasion whenever the phrase "Guys, the party wasn't going too great so i rushed home and guess what.... i brought liiiight sabres!!!" comes into play you know its an abomination of a shindig.

2) Around 5 years later, it was an outdoor event, when some douche decided it would be fun to start a food fight... with calamitous results. The lasses were livid 'cause they were all dressed up and i was pretty annoyed since the smell of ketchup makes me sick. I think a fight broke out too. Crappy times...

anyone else wanna share?

Many years ago, while i was still at school, a spate of house parties broke out.  Usually the aprents of the unfortunate mug who held the party were either out for the night or away leaving an older brother / sister in charge.

I can remember going to one with my bottle of Merrydown in a carrier bag in case anyone who knew my parents saw me with it.  Once in the house the lad had prepared a lovely selection of party food including jelly and custard in individual bowls.  Was the time of Tiswas on Saturday morning and all of sudden someone shouted food fight and the whole lot was airbourne.  What a horrible mess!!

Later, during the same party someone emptied a whole bottle of washing up liquid into the lads toilet cystern and flushed, another person had drank a full bottle of Advocat and was vomitting what looked like omelettes everywhere aroung the house and to cap it all one numbskull, not me! decided to jump from the garage roof onto the top of the neighbours car totally distroying the roof of the car!!!!

I made a hasty exit at this point and I heard that the police were there only seconds later taking everyone home to their parents for a bollocking!!

Guest cfhpantera27

it was the new years eve bringin in the new millennium.. i'd just left high school, was in my first few months of college, a mate had brought me to a girls house party.. with quite possibly the ugliest girls and most boring guys of my old school in attendance, i drink as fast i could hoping it would get better but ended up tryin to phone my dad to come get me as soon after midnight as i could, which was a fucker cus back then all the phone networks would crash around that time..

not fussed on new years eve at all, think its down to that night

I went to one in May of 2005 that was absolute dogshit, some sad bastard's parents were away and he'd got a bloody trampoline in. Absolute rubbish.

:spit:

That trampoline led to some pretty crazy times actually. People trying to do skateboard tricks on it (bad idea), too many drunk people on it (very bad idea), people jumping out of windows (two storey house) on to it (very very bad idea), and perhaps most of all it being far too close to a window at one point which inevitably ended up with someone going through it.

Some of the worst parties I have been to are ones of the smaller variety but where the hosts don't take enough control/pay enough attention to the attendees. You always end up with some random twats who shouldn't have been there causing trouble. Oh and I went to one a couple of months back, massive one, in a basement, was alright till someone decided to start taking the tops of glowsticks and flicked the liquid in people's eyes, including my friend.

On my 18th birthday, my best mate had a blazing row (and split up) with his girlfriend in the middle of the party, making it rather uncomfortable for everyone there. To make matters worse, the same lad was later glassed by some thugs when we were out in town. Ended up in tears and covered in blood...

Good times...  :knuppel2:

Went to this one party, where this guy spent the whole night following this girl around to the point where it was just fucking weird. In the end she went with his best mate which naturally everyone found hilarious.

Some lasses went over to give him sympathy but he was having none of it, he eventually got so sick that he ripped off his trousers and started doing the YMCA. Eventually some other dude joined in. He was wearing glasses and a scarf which appeared to be dripping with Mayonnaise. Anyhow they left together, at least someone had a good night.

Can't for the life of it remember what there names were, think one of them was called To..., T..., Tow...

Na can't remember.

Went to this one party, where this guy spent the whole night following this girl around to the point where it was just fucking weird. In the end she went with his best mate which naturally everyone found hilarious.

Some lasses went over to give him sympathy but he was having none of it, he eventually got so sick that he ripped off his trousers and started doing the YMCA. Eventually some other dude joined in. He was wearing glasses and a scarf which appeared to be dripping with Mayonnaise. Anyhow they left together, at least someone had a good night.

Can't for the life of it remember what there names were, think one of them was called To..., T..., Tow...

Na can't remember.

Another :spit: tbh

You could possibly say it was the worst but I must admit what I remember I enjoyed.

Back in ye old days when I lived in Heaton was at a party that was just round the corner, I got absolutely blitzed, must have sank about a litre of vodka, I dropped my phone in the pisser so that obviously broke. I pulled some lass and shagged her in one of the bedrooms then afterwards proceeded to be sick all over the curtains in the same room, I got carried out of that room and had to be held aloft. I then collapsed in a heep and fell down the stairs and just laid there for a couple of hours. I then woke up thinking where the fuck am I? Then I went wandering home, fuck knows how I done it as anyone knows the proximity between Heaton and Gateshead, I woke up the next morning asleep outside of Gateshead Stadium thinking what the fuck?

Guest Heneage

2 for me.

1 ) A lad said at 1130 "Right everyone get to bed ive got work at 10" Luckily I lived near sothought ill befucked if im staying and high tailed it, the same lad had a NYE party that Imentioned in best parties thread. He'd got close with a lass in our circle a party about 4-5 days previous, taking her upstairs he spent from 8-11;45-50 ish in his room with her, came down for midnight as midnight went kopped off with her shook my hand and went back upstairs. I thought this is a fucking joke hes asked me over so I can entertain while he bones the shit out of the girl I liked.

So as I was leaving I said "Mate Ive got work in the morning" (Had just started at SJP was doing Man utd New Years Day was right depressing spending 6 hours thinking about them two nevermind!) so I added, plus to be honest my arse feels like a midgets crawled out ofit, I dunno what was in that curry we had but i'd be careful if I were you, night XXXX love"

2.) Second one was the party 4 days previous, was a right laugh all the way through the night bar two incidents.

i) The first one was an on off all night, the girl I liked had broguht afriend with her to the party, petite brunette tres tres bien and we clicked right away, great sack thegirl I liked ive got her, or I would had it not been for idiot lad I know who wouldnt fuck off. While we were talking she got a text, and looked a bit stressed/upset, so I asked what was up "Oh its just my Ex bf hes a pain and quite aggressive threatening me and such" at which point Senor Dickhead chimed in "If you want like ill beat him up for ya, i divnt mind wont have him threatenin lasses" at which point I said "Yeah nothing calms a situation like throwing fists you're quite the passafist mate" and no word of a lie he said "What you on mate we went to a Catholic school?!"

He kept hounding her and went off toget a drink so I asked what she thought ofhim and she said "Whos Dave ? Ive never heard of him"I was like "The guy you were talking with" "Oh him yeha hes alright I guess". What made it worse we got closer and she asked if i'd "Give her a tour of the house"  :cheesy: :celb: is what i'm thinking. So we go up the stairs holding hands and i'm showing her the bedroom start kissing and he bursts in "ALright guys wondered where yougot to Lees being sick downstairs come look" I waslike "I'll be there in a minute" "Aww no come on now" He wouldnt fuck off, I was like "Mate were just having some private chat ok?" "Well whats it about". (BEar in mind thsiguys not smart enough to realise he was fucking my chances hes just a tard)

Worst bit next morning he said "Yeah so that girl gave me her number tried ringing it but must have copied it wrong (Sober?!) shes all yours mate"

ii) Around 11 we had the music channels on TV and Jay-Z came on, and someone said "I heard hes got big court case with Linkin Park" at which point this ginger lad broke out into the biggest Wigga monologue ever where he used the n word countless times amongst other terriblethings like "You dont fuck with the biggest N in the game". It just totally destroyed the mood and everyone waslike  ??? The same lad denies he ever said out and calls me a wigga for liking hip hop.