Dyer - How Long Will He Last?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think this could be his very last chance. I hope it is anyway. If he breaks down again, the chances are he wont be back until next season, and hopefully the fat man will be gone then (wishful thinking probably), and someone can come in and sort this club out properly from top to bottom.

Impossible to say, really. If they have found out what's wrong with him, and if he gets the correct treatment and doesn't do anything wrong, he can last until he's 34 or so. Then again, even if he never gets another hamstring strain, he'll probably break a metatarsal or something. Injuries are impossible to predict.

There is something seriously wrong with the lad, that NUFC arent telling us about. I dont know what it is, but its something more serious than the usual longterm injuries.

Erm i think most people are aware of whats wrong with him and what is causing his injuries to flare up....well at least i think they do...dont they?

There is something seriously wrong with the lad, that NUFC arent telling us about. I dont know what it is, but its something more serious than the usual longterm injuries.

Erm i think most people are aware of whats wrong with him and what is causing his injuries to flare up....well at least i think they do...dont they?

I was under the impression it was just a rumour.  I'd never seen any conclusive evidence of such. 

Guest puretoon

Nope, think it's true...

and here we go again-yep, news is he's done summat to his bloody eye now and is off for 2 weeks................

greedy, egotistical little shit................sorry but he's got a huge ego-like most of them...

I was under the impression it was just a rumour. I'd never seen any conclusive evidence of such.

Yea ok nuff said...wink wink.

A month, maybe 6-8 weeks at a push.

Hell look good coming off the bench for the first game or two, after that he'll be spending the next few weeks building up match fitness and playing slightly above average, hell maybe rip a shiite team or two apart during that period, and then hell pick up another injury.

Ie, the usual.