Who would you have a pint with on here

NE5

....... following on from the thread in the football section ie who past or present would you like to have a pint with [that you haven't had one with already]

midds

toons taylor

spence

UV

unbelievable

one or two others can't think of them right now  ;D

Fuck knows who right now btw although as Leazes started the thread I'd have a pint with him as I think he'd have some canny stories to tell from years gone by.

there's a canny few others too et chezgiven, HTT, madras, alex, afar, even some who I don't agree with, which is no big deal really.

No one, I'm far too high and mighty to be seen drinking with any of you internet nerds.

:pow:

can't hack the pace eh

I'm above the pace, I dictate what pace is

Seriously though I'm sure you have some quality tales, although would I have the option of taking my own life if a conversation about the board kicked into full flow?

Seriously though I'm sure you have some quality tales, although would I have the option of taking my own life if a conversation about the board kicked into full flow?

I think that could develop into a full on bar brawl, that's what I'm saying, could be worth sticking around for just for the entertainment factor.

I think that could develop into a full on bar brawl, that's what I'm saying, could be worth sticking around for just for the entertainment factor.

Impossible, NE5 would never slump to that level, thats the sort of behavior we've come to expect under the Ashley regime

:razz:

No one, I'm far too high and mighty to be seen drinking with any of you internet nerds.

:pow:

can't hack the pace eh

I'm above the pace, I dictate what pace is

bluelaugh.gif

no offence to him, but a pint with Golden Glory?!  I'd have to make sure he didn't drink too much, otherwise he'd get really depressive!

I thought he just whinged about Watford, then he went on about his cousin and those where he lives thinking they're black, then today he goes and says,

Most of the parties I go to are s***. Fact.

:lol: