Braid, XBLA

Guest Open_C

Yeah it played on the demo, it's really stunning.. Wish i had 1200 points for it though, £8 for it is nothing.

Might have to try the demo again and get all those bloody puzzle pieces :D

Right, pissed off with it now, some of the pieces on the demo are impossible to get, using time doesn't let you jump any higher and there's no enemys so how the fuck are you meant to get the bastard things  :angry:

Still looks nice like..

Managed to get all the puzzle pieces for the first level with a little help from a youtube walkthrough, absolutely ridiculous what they expect you to work out, clever though.

You cheating in a demo, man?

I had to mate, my head was about to explode :D

:lol:

This seems like a great little game. Is it worth the money? I have zero points so I have to buy 1000 and then 600. Fucking con artists.

Yeah, me too. My worst one was in world 6, where you have to get two monsters past three eaty-flower-things. It was more luck than judgement when I did it, and I don't suppose I'll ever manage it again >_<

Wasn't too bad really.

You have to use the time slowing ability to synchronise all of the flowers so they all go up and down at the same time. Then you only have to keep time at the point where all of them are down by repeatedly tapping rewind, letting time go forwards just a bit between taps.