Pineapple Express

Guest JamesD

Guest JamesD

www.sonypictures.com/movies/pineappleexpress

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYg2EJLJids

It's being released in the U.S. today, and I'm pretty damn excited. A stoner action movie from the guys who did Superbad and Knocked Up? Has to be great.  Anyone have any idea about a UK release date, or if its even being released there?  Anyways, screw Batman, this is the real summer action hit.

Looks good, loved Superbad, Knocked up and 40 year old virgin and James Franco is a bit of a ledge so will definately try to watch this, haven't heard anything about it coming out in the UK, though I'm not exactly right up to speed with movies and whatnot recently. Apatow producing?

Guest JamesD

I think Apatow has some writing credits. Also, check out Seth Rogan's interview on The Daily Show:http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=178632 , just skip ahead to the last 10 minutes or so.

www.sonypictures.com/movies/pineappleexpress

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYg2EJLJids

It's being released in the U.S. today, and I'm pretty damn excited. A stoner action movie from the guys who did Superbad and Knocked Up? Has to be great.  Anyone have any idea about a UK release date, or if its even being released there?  Anyways, screw Batman, this is the real summer action hit.

Both very overated but maybe this will be good.

Seth Rogan lit up a bifta on stage at the MTV movie  awards or something and passed it over to James Franco and the two of them were apparently quite stoned when they gave the award the were presenting.

was cut out on the telly over here thnx to bubble wrapping do-gooders

Seth Rogan lit up a bifta on stage at the MTV movie  awards or something and passed it over to James Franco and the two of them were apparently quite stoned when they gave the award the were presenting.

was cut out on the telly over here thnx to bubble wrapping do-gooders

Was effectively cut out on TV over here as well.  They cut to a really long shot so you couldn't really see what was happening even though everyone knew what was going on.

Looks good, think I'm gonna watch it whenever.

Though who watches the MTV Movie Awards? I mean, seriously?

It was actually pretty good this season.  The actual awards are shit but Mike Meyers hosting was class along with a few other short video segments.

Looks good, think I'm gonna watch it whenever.

Though who watches the MTV Movie Awards? I mean, seriously?

It was actually pretty good this season.  The actual awards are shit but Mike Meyers hosting was class along with a few other short video segments.

Liked Adam Sandler's song too, those the awards I'm thinking of?