Polite Request...

Stu

Ok, I know this doesn't apply to all of the lads on here, but for those of you likely to do as expected - please take heed.

When we lose to the current Dutch champions, who are four time consecutive champions and six of the past eight seasons, this evening and maybe we don't score a goal against a team who conceeded just 24 times in 34 league matches last year - for the love of all things geordie, don't bother coming on here and posting more negative shite before the season starts. :bluestar:

We've yet to complete our transfer dealings and are still easing four or five first choice players back into the team.

Keep the faith, thanks.

Ok, I know this doesn't apply to all of the lads on here, but for those of you likely to do as expected - please take heed.

When we lose to the current Dutch champions, who are four time consecutive champions and six of the past eight seasons, this evening and maybe we don't score a goal against a team who conceeded just 24 times in 34 league matches last year - for the love of all things geordie, don't bother coming on here and posting more negative shite before the season starts. :bluestar:

We've yet to complete our transfer dealings and are still easing four or five first choice players back into the team.

Keep the faith, thanks.

That's the evening entertainment fucked.

I'd much rather the pissed off/disheartened/doom-mongering/miserable/"sack the board" types took the rest of the evening off (if they're actually off to the game) to let their thoughts stew and their brains process, then by all means come back on tomorrow and write down how you feel.

It just seems the level of intelligence has fallen while the knee-jerk reactions are giving black eyes all over this forum lately. strangely enough, it's co-incided with the lack of HTT posts.

Keep the faith, thanks.

Can we not delete this shit  :frantic:

Can I be the first just to come on here and post more negative shite before the season starts...by complaining bitterly about the fact we embarrassed ourselves by playing quite effectively this evening (so it seems) against the current Dutch champions, who are four time consecutive champions and have won six of the past eight seasons, moreover scoring 2 goals against a team who have only conceded just 24 times in 34 league matches last year?

It's a fucking disgrace, tbh. :dave:

Guest unrealterrorist

When we lose to the current Dutch champions, who are four time consecutive champions and six of the past eight seasons, this evening and maybe we don't score a goal against a team who conceeded just 24 times in 34 league matches last year - for the love of all things geordie, don't bother coming on here and posting more negative s**** before the season starts. :bluestar:

Keep the faith, thanks.

And after all that we draw lol