Man Utd (A) - Jonas confirmed available!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Been to the game tonight, and i must say, we have more chance than some people think. From what i saw, we have a fantastic chance down the left hand side. Brown is way short of fitness, and they have nobody else to play there. Ronaldo is out, fletcher is injured, park is nackered, so there is alot of hope. Also vidic looks unsure of himself at the moment, so hopefully that will continue.

Another thing is that they have no fire power, they look like they wouldnt even score in a whore house.

A side note, had a chance to meet Amir Khan and a few of the lads, what a fuking great bloke Amir is, posed for photos with anybody who wanted them, and spent ages signing autographs. Also all the utd lads totally ignored the young kids and would slap their hands or anything, but the majority of the juve players did, so fair play to them.

Guest Coubury

Been to the game tonight, and i must say, we have more chance than some people think. From what i saw, we have a fantastic chance down the left hand side. Brown is way short of fitness, and they have nobody else to play there. Ronaldo is out, fletcher is injured, park is nackered, so there is alot of hope. Also vidic looks unsure of himself at the moment, so hopefully that will continue.

Another thing is that they have no fire power, they look like they wouldnt even score in a whore house.

A side note, had a chance to meet Amir Khan and a few of the lads, what a fuking great bloke Amir is, posed for photos with anybody who wanted them, and spent ages signing autographs. Also all the utd lads totally ignored the young kids and would slap their hands or anything, but the majority of the juve players did, so fair play to them.

With Rooney and Ronaldo missing we have a slim chance of getting a draw.

We are due.

Think of all of the games where we should have gotten something from them and didn't (like Tim Howard upending Shearer in our 0-0 game). Think of all of those teams that are worse than us that have gotten points off of them.

There is a chance there and it is bigger than the past 4 years.

We are due.

Think of all of the games where we should have gotten something from them and didn't (like Tim Howard upending Shearer in our 0-0 game). Think of all of those teams that are worse than us that have gotten points off of them.

The game that really boils my piss is the 1-1 when Andreas Andersson scored and Rob Lee got taken down deliberately by Solksaer when clean through on goal. Best chance we had to win there - what made it worse was the fucking standing ovation he got when he walked off

We are due.

The game that really boils my piss is the 1-1 when Andreas Andersson scored and Rob Lee got taken down deliberately by Solskaer when clean through on goal. Best chance we had to win there - what made it worse was the fucking standing ovation he got when he walked off

I always hoped Lee or Aaron Hughes (who was clearly punched full in the face by Soskjaer when they beat us 5-3) would end that little fucker's career.

We are due.

The game that really boils my piss is the 1-1 when Andreas Andersson scored and Rob Lee got taken down deliberately by Solskaer when clean through on goal. Best chance we had to win there - what made it worse was the f***ing standing ovation he got when he walked off

Yeah a true professional that any player would be lucky to learn from to paraphrase that red faced alcoholic cunt Ferguson.

We are due.

The game that really boils my piss is the 1-1 when Andreas Andersson scored and Rob Lee got taken down deliberately by Solksaer when clean through on goal. Best chance we had to win there - what made it worse was the fucking standing ovation he got when he walked off

I was just thinking that! What a Prick!

video at the bottom of this article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/43369-solskjaers-greatest-moments-red-card-vs-newcastle

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4999096

Guest shearer_united

For matches similar to being at Old Trafford Away, you should not be expecting anything more than a draw. (getting a point out of the match)

Guest Heneage

Juve are good for autographs, PSV tonight 80% straight on bus. Even Afellay! Hes 20 FFS I rememebr watching him as a weed 17 yearold.

I always hoped Lee or Aaron Hughes (who was clearly punched full in the face by Soskjaer when they beat us 5-3) would end that little fucker's career.

You always give me hope Wullie because I think you bear as many nasty little grudges as I do - one thing I don't like about this place is there are too many nice football fans who no doubt "admire" Solskjaer - all I see is nasty little shit who got away with murder twice against us.

You always give me hope Wullie because I think you bear as many nasty little grudges as I do - one thing I don't like about this place is there are too many nice football fans who no doubt "admire" Solskjaer - all I see is nasty little shit who got away with murder twice against us.

Spot on.

I've been feeling optimistic since the fixtures first came out.

But then again, when it comes to Newcastle United, I'm almost always optimistic despite various facts that should suggest caution, if not downright hoplessness, would be more appropriate. :D

Guest toonlass

I think we can come away with a draw at least. I am being optimistic, with all their players out, and if Martins and Owen are fit, and so on, we could give them a good game. We shouldn't be lying down and taking it up the arse from them.

Aww shucks. :blush: :lol:

Guest Hellhammer

We are due.

The game that really boils my piss is the 1-1 when Andreas Andersson scored and Rob Lee got taken down deliberately by Solksaer when clean through on goal. Best chance we had to win there - what made it worse was the f***ing standing ovation he got when he walked off

I was just thinking that! What a Prick!

video at the bottom of this article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/43369-solskjaers-greatest-moments-red-card-vs-newcastle

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4999096

To be honest, if anyone of our players had done the same thing in a match(when no-one else bother to run back in defense), i would also have given them/him a standing ovation, no doubt about it.