Newcastle United 2-1 Valencia - 09/08/08 - Post Match Reaction from Page 22

Dave

Changing the kick off this late is pathetic, people will have made plans to travel for the game.

What should have they done then? Bit difficult to play if the other team isn't there yet.

You can hardly anticipate something like this.

Changing the kick off this late is pathetic, people will have made plans to travel for the game.

What should have they done then? Bit difficult to play if the other team isn't there yet.

Should have started without them. Smith might have a chance of scoring then... well maybe not

They should have arrived the day before, not the same day then any delay would have had no impact.

I paid nufctv to watch this game and I'm off out at fucking 5pm. What a waste.

You paid to watch an advertised fixture, the time of which has changed and you can no longer watch it. You'll get your money back no problem I would think.

I paid nufctv to watch this game and I'm off out at f***ing 5pm. What a waste.

You paid to watch an advertised fixture, the time of which has changed and you can no longer watch it. You'll get your money back no problem I would think.

I wish, but I doubt it.

They'll get round it on a technicality. Since I paid for the 'nufctv' service, I've paid for everything, and not just the live match. I still have access to everything else so I'm still 'getting what I paid for'

Surely you can contact them regarding it then, it's not your fault.

It´s not there fault either.

They aren't the ones paying to watch it, if a cinema did the same thing because the film hadn't turned up then you'd still have every right to your money back.

Guest geordienorway

Annual pass

12 months access for 17.99 £, followed by 39.99 £ annual rolling subscription unless cancelled.

What does this mean? You have to pay 58 £ to access Nufctv/world for a year?

Annual pass

12 months access for 17.99 £, followed by 39.99 £ annual rolling subscription unless cancelled.

No, 17.99 for the first year and if you dont cancel it the year after it'll end up costing you 39.99 for the 2nd year.

Guest geordienorway

Annual pass

No, 17.99 for the first year and if you dont cancel it the year after it'll end up costing you 39.99 for the 2nd year.

Cheers.

Well thats's darned annoying.

Has that fucked things for you?

Nah i'll still be able to get there like. Just a bit of a sprint to get out of the stadium and to Central in time or i'll be sat there for a good while. Should be fine really.

-----------------Given

Beye------Taylor------Bssong-----Enrique

-------------------Butt

----Milner---------------------Guthrie

------------------Jonas

-------Martins-------------Zoggy

BENCH

Harper

Coloccini

Cacapa

Edgar

Duff